Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: New update causing crashing

Quote Originally Posted by MaryEllen821 View Post
    I am able to play, but can't make more than a few visits before habitats & deagons start to vanish.

It also seems there are more & more high level players whose islands are always full. I'm guessing these crashes & disappearances have made them quit playing.

Really disappointing that TL hasn't acknowledged the issue.
    The team is aware of this and currently investigating a solution to this matter. We thank you for your patience.

Quote Originally Posted by MaryEllen821 View Post
    I am able to play, but can't make more than a few visits before habitats & deagons start to vanish.

It also seems there are more & more high level players whose islands are always full. I'm guessing these crashes & disappearances have made them quit playing.

Really disappointing that TL hasn't acknowledged the issue.
    I have the same problem this is what they emailed me (Thank you for your email. Please note that apps running in the background may exhaust resources and can cause performance issues in other apps. Please try closing out applications that are running in the background and clearing your device's cache. This should free up some resources, which may improve the performance of your game(s).)

I don't think we all have the same device for it to be our devices that is the problem. I believe it's on there end.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Regina View Post
    The team is aware of this and currently investigating a solution to this matter. We thank you for your patience.
    Thx for the acknowledgement! Makes it easier to wait.

Quote Originally Posted by annstrawberry View Post
    I don't think we all have the same device for it to be our devices that is the problem. I believe it's on there end.
    I agree.

Executive Chef
    A room in a house in a town in Southeast Kansas
    Any news on this? I've tried loading it once a day since the update, because it gets as far as showing me the daily bonus popup and I'm hoping that's maybe registering, but that's still as far as it gets. I'm running out of time to mine pieces for the radioactive dragon, and so far haven't gotten a reply on whether there's gonna be an extension for that one since this issue came up right in the middle of it.

Can you put the previous version of DS back in the app store alongside the new one until you get it working properly for everyone? I'm finding myself not even picking up my iPad a fraction as much as I did a week ago, and when I do, it's more for my nbrs' sake than because I want to actually play anymore, and that sucks, because life's been throwing handfuls of lemons at me lately, and escaping into my pixel worlds used to be not only fun but therapeutic, and now that's becoming a lemon too. :-/

SAME!! (thank gawd I'm not the only one!!!!)

I've tried the following:
    * force quit
    * turn phone off then on again
    * erased from phone, the redownloaded it

I've confirmed:
    * my internet speed it absolutely fast enough
    * my operating system is compatible
    * it is the only app open

Heeeeelllllppppppp!!!!!!!!

I TOTALLY AGREE!!! Please put the older version back in the app store so we can at least keep playing while they sort this out.

considering there's a timed challenge on, and there's a ton of us unable to participate as a result, it's very frustrating, to say the least.

And Tinks Thots, sorry about your overabundance in lemons. Thinking good thoughts for you.

Quote Originally Posted by TinksThots View Post
    Any news on this? I've tried loading it once a day since the update, because it gets as far as showing me the daily bonus popup and I'm hoping that's maybe registering, but that's still as far as it gets. I'm running out of time to mine pieces for the radioactive dragon, and so far haven't gotten a reply on whether there's gonna be an extension for that one since this issue came up right in the middle of it.

Can you put the previous version of DS back in the app store alongside the new one until you get it working properly for everyone? I'm finding myself not even picking up my iPad a fraction as much as I did a week ago, and when I do, it's more for my nbrs' sake than because I want to actually play anymore, and that sucks, because life's been throwing handfuls of lemons at me lately, and escaping into my pixel worlds used to be not only fun but therapeutic, and now that's becoming a lemon too. :-/

Executive Chef
    A room in a house in a town in Southeast Kansas
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingernut2013 View Post
    I TOTALLY AGREE!!! Please put the older version back in the app store so we can at least keep playing while they sort this out.

considering there's a timed challenge on, and there's a ton of us unable to participate as a result, it's very frustrating, to say the least.

And Tinks Thots, sorry about your overabundance in lemons. Thinking good thoughts for you.
    Thanks :-) I don't even care about whatever the current timed thing is, I just want to get all the mined pieces I need for the radioactive dragon, but it's not fair for everyone getting robbed of the current challenge either. And it's not just this game, but I feel the same apathy about all my games lately... It's the middle of the afternoon and CS is the only one I've been on, and I'm in no hurry to get BS/RS gifting done or tips cleared... it's just all blah since this happened. :-/

TL The last response that I see from you was 3 days ago. Can you please take a min to update us on estimated time of corrections as well as if it is possible to extend battle and mine for atomic dragon.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ladybugrentals View Post
    TL The last response that I see from you was 3 days ago. Can you please take a min to update us on estimated time of corrections as well as if it is possible to extend battle and mine for atomic dragon.
    Thanks
    I agree. It's been 5 days now. thanks.