Page 3 of 64 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/20: Kung Who? Panda!| event information on page 1

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by WittyWitch View Post
    Same here. Wushu Panda didn?t drop any coins.
    Same! Is it not a guaranteed coin drop? Defeated four pandas and only received two coins.

Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    In Goal 3, you had to purchase a Bamboo Fountain which is needed to drop Spring Stones. The Spring Stones are needed to craft Bamboo Blocks which are needed to level up the Bamboo Grove. The Bamboo Fountain cost 65 gems. It seems odd to require us to spend gems for an item which is needed to proceed in the event. The Bamboo Fountain has now disappeared from the Market. Did I see something incorrectly? This just doesn't seem right.
    You should have been awarded 1 free bamboo fountain in the previous quest, please check your storage

Quote Originally Posted by madameleota13 View Post
    Same! Is it not a guaranteed coin drop? Defeated four pandas and only received two coins.
    Wushu Panda is not a guaranteed coin drop, as you progress in the event, you'll encounter other pandas that have a guaranteed drop.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtBeebo View Post
    Wushu Panda is not a guaranteed coin drop, as you progress in the event, you'll encounter other pandas that have a guaranteed drop.
    Thank you so much for the quick reply! Now I can keep chopping bamboo with no worries.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by stormaurora42 View Post
    I "found" the Bamboo Grove by just clicking "Go" in the goal line. Is that feature active for you?
    My Grove is currently Level 2, had to clear a Bamboo Tree and just waiting on the 2 hour timer for the Bamboo Fountain (rewarded as goal for finishing pt 1 I believe, along with 3 bamboo trees).

Not sure i'm fond of having a tent just to craft critters for this one event, but i'm sure some people will be happy with the deco element.
    The Bamboo Tree is lovely, and i'm intrigued about the Red Panda! 😍❤️

Soo excited about the guaranteed Trade Ticket drops for the upgraded Bamboo Grove event buiding! Annd chance of Lanterns (Yay!) wisps, permits (Woo!!) , and golden items (Eee! ) ??
    Yes please! 🤩❤️

The trio pile of panda cubs in marketplace is cute. 😊❤️
    All of those are guaranteed drops? Or a chance for?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by justmine2 View Post
    the splash screen on page one says tickets are a guarantee. other things are a chance
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by justmine2 View Post
    Chance for!
    According to the banner, a fully upgraded Bamboo Grove is guaranteed to drop Trade Ticket, with a chance for the rest of the items in the picture.

(Second screenshot in WittyWitch's first post in this thread.)
    Quote Originally Posted by WittyWitch View Post

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    I had a fountain in my inventory I think.

Look inside the warrior tent. We get to summon Bao, Ping, and Kang by crafting.

Bao - 125 panda coins from pandas, 3 hearty feasts, 10 tomatoes.
    Ping -?
    Kang - ?

I have an odd bug. When first buying bamboo trees it wouldn't let me keep placing them. And I was able to chop the first ones without tending them to fully mature trees. I was able to go back in and purchase more. I moved them in my kingdom but it has left an odd shadow of the image behind. I can't figure how to upload the screenshot.
    Last edited by TeikaEmberstorm; 08-20-20 at 12:34 PM.

Where do we spawn pandas?

I just had a Shaolin Panda spawn from a farm house. It dropped a total of 3 Panda Coins. One for a hit and the other two at the end. I also got 3 energy back at the end but none during the "fight".

Page 3 of 64 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast