Page 52 of 53 FirstFirst ... 242484950515253 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/3: Monster Hunt Season 21 | information about the event on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Spiritwind, you asked earlier if anyone was experiencing a none monster beast from the jousting areana. I did not get one, one time, during this monster hunt and, for the second time, this morning when trying to get my 4th monster for the weekday warrior. Not consistent so didn’t mention it before. I have gone through all my farmhouses and cows, no 4th beast so will miss out on completing this goal, this time.

The Armored Widow craft has been fixed, it's back in the Mythic Research Center.

As for the Wandering Ravens, the issue was that too many of them were credited through the community prizes. It should have credited a total of 17 (2, 5, and 10) However, it allowed players eligible for the community prizes to reach 99. Most players have already started using them to craft the lanterns and raven pets. Therefore, we will not be removing the extra Wandering Ravens credited and allow players to keep them. The event starting today will also credit Wandering Ravens, so anyone who hasn't completed the 3 crafts yet for the Raven Queen will have more chances coming up throughout the month!
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by farmgirl8888 View Post
    Spiritwind, you asked earlier if anyone was experiencing a none monster beast from the jousting areana. I did not get one, one time, during this monster hunt and, for the second time, this morning when trying to get my 4th monster for the weekday warrior. Not consistent so didn’t mention it before. I have gone through all my farmhouses and cows, no 4th beast so will miss out on completing this goal, this time.
    Not SW but The Jousting Arena will only spawn beasts during a Monster Hunt.

There's a footnote about it in the Building Guide under the Jousting Arena: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1373492

Rhino Keeper
    I thought the raven credit was high given we were supposed to be collecting all month. Lucky us I guess!

Im happy to tell all players the issue was resolved and I received my second dark royal unicorn
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by janddolphins View Post
    Im happy to tell all players the issue was resolved and I received my second dark royal unicorn
    Great, I'm glad it was resolved.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Not SW but The Jousting Arena will only spawn beasts during a Monster Hunt.

There's a footnote about it in the Building Guide under the Jousting Arena: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1373492
    One of my missed ones was during the mister hunt but, you are right I had forgotten that it only gives during the hunts. Thank you for reminding me. Don’t feel so bad about putting it away now to make room for the barber shop.

Rhino Keeper
    My Jousting Arena has only spawned one monster the entire time I have had it. It spawned a skunkupine this hunt, and after I posted about it, it didn’t spawn anymore.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by janddolphins View Post
    That is great news janddolphins, I am happy for you!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    The Armored Widow craft has been fixed, it's back in the Mythic Research Center.

As for the Wandering Ravens, the issue was that too many of them were credited through the community prizes. It should have credited a total of 17 (2, 5, and 10) However, it allowed players eligible for the community prizes to reach 99. Most players have already started using them to craft the lanterns and raven pets. Therefore, we will not be removing the extra Wandering Ravens credited and allow players to keep them. The event starting today will also credit Wandering Ravens, so anyone who hasn't completed the 3 crafts yet for the Raven Queen will have more chances coming up throughout the month!
    Haha, the very generous second community goal seemed a bit out of place indeed, not to mention the third.
    Thanks for letting us keep them.
    Although I saved my 40 Ravens, so I did not get as much extra as some other players, I still have both animals now, and I am confident I can make the Lantern too.
    Thanks for fixing the Armored Widow craft in the MRC, and posting to us!