Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Please TL, help me?

Executive Chef

Please TL, help me?

Ok, so I'm well on the way to crafting a black knight (yay!) and have paladin on nest, my question is if I have ninja and Valkyrie already, and it's a 3 dragon habitat, how am I supposed to choose which ones to display?
    ALL my dragons deserve to be displayed and champion dragons can't be housed anywhere else but a champion habitat, but with 4 dragons trying to fit into a 3 dragon habitat, it doesn't work!

Please TL, could you (pretty please) increase habitats again? I love this game (and the people I've "meet" playing it) and want to house all my dragons!

Thankyou in (hopeful) advance

Executive Chef
    And I know this is a common complaint, and I'm sorry for adding to it, but it's a dilemma

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    You can buy more than one Champion Ruins to display your Champion Dragons.

I'll pass on the request for a habitat increase. Keep in mind it may take some time. When we allow more habitats, we also allow more images and animations. We like to test it out first to make sure it doesn't make people's games flip tables and force close if they're on older devices.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PonyRoar View Post
    You can buy more than one Champion Ruins to display your Champion Dragons.

I'll pass on the request for a habitat increase. Keep in mind it may take some time. When we allow more habitats, we also allow more images and animations. We like to test it out first to make sure it doesn't make people's games flip tables and force close if they're on older devices.

Can't buy anymore habitats unless I choose someone to go into stables rainbow I'm looking at you (horrible threat, I know, but it must be done)

I understand about the image/decoration issue (thankyou so much for explaining the problem!) and I'll wait patiently for the next update to habitats.

Thankyou again, Pony

Fashion Designer
    I'm going to be in the same boat very soon Awsumum.
    I have been looking today to see if I can maybe put a few of the old pures into the stable and sell a red habitat or something. I REALLY don't want the stables to be the solution for me. Plus mine is only upgraded to hold 4 at this stage. If i do stable some dragons then I'll have to choose between a champion or Metal habitat anyway. not sure what I'll do yet.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by awsumum View Post
    Can't buy anymore habitats unless I choose someone to go into stables rainbow I'm looking at you (horrible threat, I know, but it must be done)

I understand about the image/decoration issue (thankyou so much for explaining the problem!) and I'll wait patiently for the next update to habitats.

Thankyou again, Pony
    Maybe Rainbow is the way to go if it has to be done. Lose only one on display but gain a 3 dragon habitat.... Something to think about!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by doop01 View Post
    Maybe Rainbow is the way to go if it has to be done. Lose only one on display but gain a 3 dragon habitat.... Something to think about!
    agreed. rainbow's a bit of a waste of space...bleh

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by doop01 View Post
    I'm going to be in the same boat very soon Awsumum.
    I have been looking today to see if I can maybe put a few of the old pures into the stable and sell a red habitat or something. I REALLY don't want the stables to be the solution for me. Plus mine is only upgraded to hold 4 at this stage. If i do stable some dragons then I'll have to choose between a champion or Metal habitat anyway. not sure what I'll do yet.
    I don't want the stables to be the "solution" either
    And yep, that's why I chose rainbow, it's a one dragon habitat, like diamond, but I hate putting anyone away, it just feels wrong!

Fashion Designer
    upgrade diamond habitat to allow 3 and all problems solved

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jptheripper View Post
    upgrade diamond habitat to allow 3 and all problems solved
    YES! Perfect! Do what jptheripper suggested! Please?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast