Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Rune Capacity Increase

Fashion Designer

Rune Capacity Increase

I have expanded to all areas and could only carry 70 runes before. I just went to mine for food and coins to use up my excess bombs and I can now carry 150 runes!! I don't know what this means for the future of expanding but I am very happy

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by calvinxx View Post
    I have expanded to all areas and could only carry 70 runes before. I just went to mine for food and coins to use up my excess bombs and I can now carry 150 runes!! I don't know what this means for the future of expanding but I am very happy
    Awesome! That must be how we can complete the Rune parts of the new adventure!
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Executive Chef
    How awesome for all that have been maxed out at 70. I still have 7 expansions to go but maybe this is a sign of new ones to come for all that desperately need a bigger forest.

Executive Chef
    I just checked my mine and yes we can now store 150 Realm Runes. Thank you TL! Thank you Calvinx for noticed this and open this topic
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	56.8 KB 
ID:	22934

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by calvinxx View Post
    I don't know what this means for the future of expanding but I am very happy
    Excellent news!
    ....as long as TL doesn't get the "brilliant" idea to make future expansions even more expensive than the already absolutely horrendous amount of 70 runes.
    Let's hope that such will not happen and that indeed new expansions are on the horizon!

Executive Chef
    I have 7 spaces left to expand to but I have 65 habitats , so I can only place one more habitat. My rune cap still is set at 70.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by ninasidstorm8 View Post
    I have 7 spaces left to expand to but I have 65 habitats , so I can only place one more habitat. My rune cap still is set at 70.
    I have one more space to expand to and my cap is also 70.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    It would be wonderful if they eliminated the rune cap entirely. I'm far from maxed out on habitats/expansions/runes, but it just seems silly to limit how many runes we can have, especially since we are already limited to carrying 15 explosives.
    If you see a level 18 forest named Sleepy Hollow, it might be me. If you are interested in being neighbors, send me a private message and I'll tell you my Storm8 ID

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I have one more space to expand to and my cap is also 70.
    I am at my habitat cap (66/66) and have no more room to expand. This really worries and concerns me because it looks like one of the chapters in the Storybook requires you to spend 200,000 on d?cor. I have no room to place it! I haven't been able to check if my rune cap has increased, I do have 70 as my cap right now, I won't be able to check this until I get home later.

In addition to increasing the rune cap, I really hope they address the habitat cap and offer more expansions soon!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawksmoor View Post
    I am at my habitat cap (66/66) and have no more room to expand. This really worries and concerns me because it looks like one of the chapters in the Storybook requires you to spend 200,000 on d?cor. I have no room to place it! I haven't been able to check if my rune cap has increased, I do have 70 as my cap right now, I won't be able to check this until I get home later.

In addition to increasing the rune cap, I really hope they address the habitat cap and offer more expansions soon!
    What about the space between the Tree of Life/Breeding Garden and whatever you have to the right of it (iirc, there's a gap there).
    If you see a level 18 forest named Sleepy Hollow, it might be me. If you are interested in being neighbors, send me a private message and I'll tell you my Storm8 ID

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast