Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Fashion Update 7-22-14

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Zee_Zatara View Post
    Cute display, I like it, but again will not be buying if it is an overpriced 60+ gems like the other recent LTOs. Should be less than half of that.
    I agree. last LTOs were too expensive

Fashion Designer
    I'm so happy for all you teens who are into this festival theme. The only thing that would make me happy with this update is if we got our long side braid at the same time. Otherwise, I'll pass on this one.

Fashion Designer
    I'm 39 and I love boho, country and ren faires and festivals. I go to a few every summer, and people of all ages are there. My dad goes and he is 67. We were just at one Sunday, the whole family dressed up in faire garb and went, my 7 yo daughter too. It certainly isn't just for teens. Of course I live on the west coast of the US, so more a different culture than the south or midwest.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jewelfang View Post
    I'm 39 and I love boho, country and ren faires and festivals. I go to a few every summer, and people of all ages are there. My dad goes and he is 67. We were just at one Sunday, the whole family dressed up in faire garb and went, my 7 yo daughter too. It certainly isn't just for teens. Of course I live on the west coast of the US, so more a different culture than the south or midwest.
    I'm an east coast gal, and quite a bit older than you. Boho would be great. I'm just not into the "ren fairs" and such festival garb. But if that's what we get today, I hope it's a 22 hour catalog.

Fashion Designer
    I'm 24 and love the way this update looks. Though, I'm not much older than a "teen" I agree this update can appeal to all ages! I'm excited to see what the catalogue looks like! I would love a black foral print dress! I hope the teaser isn't super gem expensive. I'm running super low on gems and I really really want this. I like LTOs that can be used all year long! I bought two summer themed LTOs this year and while they are so adorable it's sad that once fall comes I won't be able to keep them out. Well, maybe the beach wedding one but not the bathing suit cat walk.

Executive Chef
    I like the display. I'm not into the whole fairy theme, but it is cute. Hoping for gem sale. The last few LTOs have been a bit expensive.
    Sometimes, you just gotta shake your head, so you won't pop off at the mouth.

#sometimesifeellikeanupdatelesschild

Not adding neighbors at this time. All requests will be declined.
    ❤️Love ya, IsisGarden (Fashion Story Moderator)
    Ft Support Help: Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com

Rhino Keeper
    The update is in.

It's quite gem heavy so I need to decide what to get, I like the rock band and would go ok with my bar area but I also love the picnic blanket with girls.

56 gems LTO band
    37 gems picnic blanket
    12 mannequin

Executive Chef
    Another dissapointing week for me.Super expensive LTO, super expensive deco items, ugly catalogue. Seriously who believed that a simple display with two girls sitting is worth 37 gems?
    I'm sad to see that my favorite game is not exciting me any more. I bought gems like 3 weeks ago and I don't have anything to spend them.

Executive Chef
    I don't like this update

Farm Supplier
    I love the LTO but so expensive

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast