Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story game down

I haven?t been able to get into Dragon Story or Castle Story since yesterday morning. I am able to get into Farm Story 2. I started all three at the same time in early 2018. I sure hope they get it fixed soon!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuicakes View Post
    There's a post in bugs & issues for Castle Story. People have varying degrees of problems.

I live about 5 miles away from storm8 headquarters. I'll bet it's really interesting in there right now.
    It’s now 2am Wednesday in downtown HOBART. What time/day is it where you live Nuicakes? Is it working hours for Storm8 staff?

I have been trying to get into my games since yesterday afternoon and still can?t get into DS CS. BS

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Hey guys, I am still trying to find out what's up. Not every game or everyone is having an issue.
    My dragon and bakery games are down.
    It has been reported by all the Mods and we are waiting for some information. Once we hear something we will let you guys know.
    Thank you Kooky. It's times like these that show how stellar the unpaid, volunteer mods are for storm8.

You go through the same ups and downs as the rest of us but have to act as public relations for storm8.

* All hail Kooky of the House Panda, the First of Her Name, Queen of the Moderators, Khaleesi of the Great Islands, Protector of the Storm8 Forum and Mother of Dragons (tory)

... (why yes I have been binge watching Game of Thrones)
    ~~~~~~
    Dragon Story, Castle Story: ​Nuicakes
    Playing on an iPad Pro 11" with 4 GB RAM, 512 GB storage, A10X Fusion cpu and using 5 GHz wifi.

Thnx for reporting Kooky, hopefully S8 will fix this soon and figure out how to solve the missed points for the event

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellerslie6 View Post
    It’s now 2am Wednesday in downtown HOBART. What time/day is it where you live Nuicakes? Is it working hours for Storm8 staff?
    It's 9:15 am, Tuesday. I would think some people have been working on this overnight since I noticed a problem yesterday afternoon.
    ~~~~~~
    Playing on an iPad Pro 11" with 4 GB RAM, 512 GB storage, A10X Fusion cpu and using 5 GHz wifi.

It's 9:15 am, Tuesday. I would think some people have been working on this overnight since I noticed a problem yesterday afternoon.
    Well, I have a forum post, from a staff member, imprinted in my brain that said that we should not expect them to work weekends or after office hours unless the issue was important, severe or urgent; I sure hope this counts as one of those.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Well, I have a forum post, from a staff member, imprinted in my brain that said that we should not expect them to work weekends or after office hours unless the issue was important, severe or urgent; I sure hope this counts as one of those.
    I'm referring to the technical team. I know from past experience working with game developers that the technical team gets notified almost immediately and I'm sure at least a few people have pulled an all-nighter.

The rest of the staff are probably getting into work and wishing they stayed home.
    ~~~~~~

I'm referring to the technical team. I know from past experience working with game developers that the technical team gets notified almost immediately and I'm sure at least a few people have pulled an all-nighter.

The rest of the staff are probably getting into work and wishing they stayed home.
    Yes, I knew you were referring to the technical team; but incredibly, so was that post

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Are any of you who were encountering this able to access the game now? Please fully close out of the app and relaunch to confirm.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast