Page 98 of 112 FirstFirst ... 4888949596979899100101102108 ... LastLast

Thread: [iOS & Android] New Login feature in Limited Games!

Grand Emperor
    You can log into Game Centre via Settings, please follow these instructions on your device:

1. Device Settings (little silver cog icon on your device)
    2. scroll all the way down to Game Center
    3. tap Game Center and login where it says Apple ID.
    4. Restart game.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    You can log into Game Centre via Settings, please follow these instructions on your device:

1. Device Settings (little silver cog icon on your device)
    2. scroll all the way down to Game Center
    3. tap Game Center and login where it says Apple ID.
    4. Restart game.
    Thank you
    It works
    Im glad that I have all my games now on my new i-pad

Farm Supplier
    I had a strange thing happen my game is on an iPhone. But I also have a few games on an android with different ID. While using the android, I used the feature to sign in as a different account. (I think my iPhone was charging) Instead of bringing all my games over, it opened a brand new game... Then I made the mistake of thinking ok I will start up a new one for fun. But I forgot I was using the ID & password from my already established level 99 IOS game.
    What I don't understand is why didn't my level 99 game show up? Why did a new game pop up? Is it because I was trying to bring a game from IOS onto an android?
    Because of the confusion I never play those IOS games on the abdroid.

Grand Emperor
    It might be possible that your level 99 account was linked to your Game Centre therefore your game didn't show up on your Android device without Game Centre. Hope this clarifies.

New Resident

Monopoly bingo help!

I have just got a new samsung device and i want to transfer my progress from my old samsung for monopoly bingo. I have over 800 dice and over level 100. DO NOT want to start all over again!! Please help!!

Grand Emperor
    Welcome to the forum, dashyroxy.

Dont worry, you need not restart your game. You can use the Login feature to transfer your Storm8 ID and all Storm8 games over to your new device. Please see the instructions on post 1 of current thread.

If you have issues transferring your games, you can contact Storm8 Support: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new and they can transfer your games.

If you are selling or giving away your old device, it is recommended that you contact Support and ask them to remove your Storm8 ID and games tagged to that device.

New Resident
    Welcome to the forum, dashyroxy.

Dont worry, you need not restart your game. You can use the Login feature to transfer your Storm8 ID and all Storm8 games over to your new device. Please see the instructions on post 1 of current thread.

If you have issues transferring your games, you can contact Storm8 Support: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new and they can transfer your games.

If you are selling or giving away your old device, it is recommended that you contact Support and ask them to remove your Storm8 ID and games tagged to that device.
    Hi. This doesnt seem to work for me. I only have a Facebook login option

New Resident
    Did you try using Bakery Story to transfer your games?
    Thanks so much!!! It worked 😆
    Last edited by dashyroxy; 02-25-17 at 05:54 PM. Reason: Problem solved