View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
63. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this event

47 74.60%
  • I didn't like this event

14 22.22%
  • Black and white guinea pig

43 68.25%
  • Guinea pig

35 55.56%
  • Muddy pig

40 63.49%
  • Hayride

28 44.44%
  • Hay house

33 52.38%
  • Hay pony

26 41.27%
  • Hay rooster

19 30.16%
  • Hay roll

20 31.75%
  • Hay bench

15 23.81%
  • Hay stack

21 33.33%
  • Spring meadow path

28 44.44%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 13 of 31 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Hay There Farmer! - 2018 Jan 31 (POLL ADDED)

Farm Supplier
    I was surprised it was apples but I only got one alfalfa from the eight trees so could be a long haul. Second round of eight trees and only one again. So I'm guessing it's going to take a few days.
    Last edited by lululatte; 02-07-18 at 01:36 AM. Reason: Add on

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Check your store ... The BALER IS ON SALE

Bonus there is a goal you get gems back for buying it too bringing the price down more.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    Check your store ... The BALER IS ON SALE

Bonus there is a goal you get gems back for buying it too bringing the price down more.
    What's the second goal after you buy the Baler? I can afford it now, but if the net cost is going to be 70 gems with no other value after, then I need to seriously consider whether or not I actually need the Baler right now.

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    What's the second goal after you buy the Baler? I can afford it now, but if the net cost is going to be 70 gems with no other value after, then I need to seriously consider whether or not I actually need the Baler right now.
    You get ten gems for buying it....I don't know part two but I don't think more gems

Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    Glad that it is an easy goal after the Sheep goal which I am still on.

I'm going to continue to hoard oranges in cas they ask for them tomorrow, or the upcoming days.
    Definitely not easy , eight hours to produce apples and then no alfalfa from any of the trees . I need the guinea pig xxxx

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    You get ten gems for buying it....I don't know part two but I don't think more gems
    That's what I'm concerned about. Whatever the reward is for completing the 2nd goal, it would need to be something I'd be willing to give up 70 gems over...and if it is just coins or XP, then I don't think the Baler will be for me.

Does anyone know what the 2nd goal after obtaining the Baler is?

I think that not being able to get much, if any, hay from the plane drops makes buying a hay bailer a useless endeavor; unless it makes hay.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by little_veggie View Post
    Definitely not easy , eight hours to produce apples and then no alfalfa from any of the trees . I need the guinea pig xxxx
    I only got 2 dropped out of 8 trees. Not giving them to Morgan until I hv some spare for the Collection. The Collection will be my last hope in case I can't finish the coming up goals.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by tsumtsum27 View Post
    I only got 2 dropped out of 8 trees. Not giving them to Morgan until I hv some spare for the Collection. The Collection will be my last hope in case I can't finish the coming up goals.
    I got 3 from 5 trees the first time but zero the second time I collected AND it didn’t even check off the first part of that goal which I just noticed

Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    That's what I'm concerned about. Whatever the reward is for completing the 2nd goal, it would need to be something I'd be willing to give up 70 gems over...and if it is just coins or XP, then I don't think the Baler will be for me.

Does anyone know what the 2nd goal after obtaining the Baler is?

Part 2 of the Baler task is

Make 1 Hay Bundle - 15 minutes
    Make 1 Hay Fox - 15 minutes
    Make 1 Hay Hippo - 30 minutes

Reward 15 Gems
    Last edited by kindefarm1890; 02-07-18 at 03:41 AM. Reason: add crafting time