Page 65 of 128 FirstFirst ... 155561626364656667686975115 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story Theme Suggestions

New Resident
    Functional but cute baking/prep counters or working surfaces, such as the bakery counter in the Madeleine Tin or the icing counter in the Cake and Tea Box!

Quote Originally Posted by zaaracake View Post
    For Halloween (since that's only a coupla months out and you guys/gals at TL should be at least chucking around a few preliminary ideas): instead of the usual ghosts, ghouls and goblins could we have something a bit more adult but which kids can connect with, say a gypsy/fortune telling, tarot card theme? Crystal balls, card reading session, gnarled, knotted tree stumps and crystals...
    And with a dark palette...we already have had the bright colours....all those pumpkin orange/ooze acid green colours.
    Maybe a fungus/verdigris tile....oooooo.....
    Inspired by the amazing GORGEOUS work of Jasmine Becket Griffith DEFINITELY!
    Pls see www.strangeling.com

I like the gypsy theme for halloween

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kjbrogren View Post
    I live around many apple orchards. Next to my home is an orchard where you can pick your own apples. You wouldn't believe how many different kinds of apples there really are. They sell apple cider, apple cider donuts, apple pies, and apple butter.

Where I live Maple sugaring is a big thing too. The season is almost over but we are extracting sap from our trees to make maple syrup. I would like to see a theme around this. I see a nice Maple tree with the sap buckets, maple syrup that can be served with pancakes and waffles. Maple candy, maple ice cream, maple creamy (milkshake) and fudge.
    Im happy to see that there is finally an update with apples! Ive wanted one for a long time

New Resident
    I think that there should be a a Dutch theme. It would be adorable

New Resident
    Oh and of coarse a geeky them or an arcade theme would be cool too

Sorry for my lame English s****s....but I'd like a Dia de los Muertos theme. Its like halloween but more tastefull and sweet. You can prepare calaveras de chocolate, alfe?ique dulce, borreguitos, galletas, et....and its colorfull

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    we need a greek theme with gyros, greek god/goddess fountain.. the whole 10 yards.
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

Rhino Keeper
    Bakery or Restaurant

Taffy - ( taffy truck was always a must visit at the annual county fair)

Bingo

Dandelion Festival - (there are recipes for every part of the dandelion - very Dutch, French & German) There's a festival in Michigan.

Buffalo Chicken Wings

Farm Supplier
    I would love to see a Japanese inspired theme: for example anime/manga or traditional Japanese. The Japanese have tea ceremonies which would incorporate well with bakery story.

Viking inspired theme : viking horned helmet chair?, viking round/kite shield table?, statues of the Norse deities, viking themed foods as well for an appliance(Viking Bread, Kornmj?lsgr?t [Barley Porridge], Osyrat Kornbr?d [Barley Flatbread], Pancake with Berries, F?rskost (Skyr), Basic Oatcakes, Springtime Fritters, etc)

Themes that focus on certain shades of color, eventually having items that span a wide range of colors to appeal to everyone (for example: I like purple, dark and light shades) but not just simple plane jane, make it it a bit more fancy, like couture is to fashion.

More music inspired themes : folk, pop, rock, dance (DJ booths, guitars, drums, more music note items, etc)

Anyways, just my thoughts and suggestions.
    And these could work with Restaurant story too.
    id: poisonedwaters
    [Restaurant Story, Bakery Story, Fashion Story]

Farm Supplier
    If we are not having halloween goals can we please have halloween wall papers tables and floors? I skipped out the halloween goals past couple years.