Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Cygnus - no image

Well glad to see it's fixed. The bad news is that for those that absolutely loved the pegasus, it will most likely be the (possibly expensive) top prize for the coming leaderboard.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    Well, somebody done screwed up, because a cygnus is a swan! And the description even says "Fowl," which refers to birds. So I wonder what this little pony is and when it will be available?!? Don't get me wrong - I *love* swans and really want the swan. But, hey (or should I say "hay?!?" LOL!), now I want the pony, too!
    I am so glad I am not the only one who got this beautiful looking ?Pegasus?? Haha!! I want it! How can I get one? Looking forward to see which event this is actually for

Banned
    Yes, the Cygnus is a bird, specifically a swan, whose Latin name is Cygnus Atratus. A female is a pen, a male is a cob, and a baby is a cygnet. Cygnus is also a northern constellation lying on the plane of the Milky Way, deriving its name from the Latinized Greek word for swan.

Oh, for heaven's sake (pun kinda sorta intended!): The Cygnus, Lupus, and Draco are all constellations. That is how they fit in with the space theme.
    Last edited by Phoenix406; 08-15-18 at 05:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by zzGoldmine2 View Post
    Well glad to see it's fixed. The bad news is that for those that absolutely loved the pegasus, it will most likely be the (possibly expensive) top prize for the coming leaderboard.
    Wowwwwwww now that is a disappointment definitely wanted the horse!!!!! Although not shocked I?ve been disappointed a lot with this game lately...
    "I will take what is mine with fire and blood."

Executive Chef

Cygnus somewhat solved

The Pegasus still shows in shop, I finished storybook and it showed Pegasus as reward, placed egg (don't know which egg it is swan or Pegasus) sped up egg.. It showed Pegasus. Placed egg in habitat and got SWAN space/water 15 hours nest/15 hours evolve

Here's the egg I got (guessing swan since its white)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	10.1 KB 
ID:	46646

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Eluzyion View Post
    The Pegasus still shows in shop, I finished storybook and it showed Pegasus as reward, placed egg (don't know which egg it is swan or Pegasus) sped up egg.. It showed Pegasus. Placed egg in habitat and got SWAN space/water 15 hours nest/15 hours evolve

Here's the egg I got (guessing swan since its white)
    Congrats! And yes that's the swan egg.

Is it possible that you were seeing the old cached images? The swan is showing in my shop. Can you try CM's suggestion below and reinstall your game?

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Cygnus is a bird. The art has been updated and refreshed, but you may need to reinstall the game if you have it cached on your device.

Fashion Designer
    I thought it was a horse???

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by miadoubled View Post
    I thought it was a horse???
    It was a wrong image which was fixed. It should be a swan as shown in event screen.

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Update:
    The missing and wrong image of Cygnus has been fixed. Please reported in the Bug thread if you're still having issues.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ygnus-no-image

Fashion Designer
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20180817-051408_Fantasy Story.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	109.3 KB 
ID:	46709 my android has this..

But i checked my apple device, and the swan was there .

Grand Emperor
    Reinstall the game on your android device. It should solve the cached image you are seeing. Please let me know if issue persists after reinstallation.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast