• Firapples

14 20.59%
  • Essence

9 13.24%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Hatch Day World Event **NEW POLL ADDED**

Fashion Designer
    I got the rollback too and thought it was S8 being nice, I guess not. All that said I am not going to even hit the 2000 mark since I refuse to do the 20 hr crops routine because of the lousy payout and now that the community prizes are so mega lame I am not all that upset about it. If they were for tickets or an ultra dragon I might have spent the extra nest cost and made an even greater effort than I always do. I will get the 1800 prize only.

I am struggling to get these points.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 04-11-18 at 09:13 AM. Reason: removed implied language
    Island Name: Dra***
    Level: 71
    Leaderboards won: Cosmic Heights & The Party's Started

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by AwesomeChefDad View Post
    I got the rollback too and thought it was S8 being nice, I guess not. All that said I am not going to even hit the 2000 mark since I refuse to do the 20 hr crops routine because of the lousy payout and now that the community prizes are so mega lame I am not all that upset about it. If they were for tickets or an ultra dragon I might have spent the extra nest cost and made an even greater effort than I always do. I will get the 1800 prize only.
    I agree about the community prizes. Ah, I miss the good 'ol days when we'd get dragons and habitats as prizes.

I was glad to see that they finally got around to adding Birthday Cards to the event though, better late than never!

Nightclub Owner
    So the final community prize is only 10 essence, how cheap
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Fashion Designer
    I'm just hoping I get far enough to get those Birthday Cards, since I feel like I'm already behind on that. I don't know if I'll make it to 2300 points though, I'm only at 1565 now -.-

Quote Originally Posted by cat_chick10 View Post
    I'm just hoping I get far enough to get those Birthday Cards, since I feel like I'm already behind on that. I don't know if I'll make it to 2300 points though, I'm only at 1565 now -.-
    I'm actually still around the same mark, I feel like I'm not going to reach even just the first prize dragon v.v

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by keshiaxo View Post
    I'm actually still around the same mark, I feel like I'm not going to reach even just the first prize dragon v.v
    I should reach that but I feel like I'm really slacking this time around

Quote Originally Posted by cat_chick10 View Post
    I should reach that but I feel like I'm really slacking this time around
    I just reached Neo Forest about 10 minutes ago. Definitely not going to make Fantasy in 18 hours though.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by keshiaxo View Post
    I just reached Neo Forest about 10 minutes ago. Definitely not going to make Fantasy in 18 hours though.
    I never make the last dragon. I also just reacher Neo Forest tonight. I might make the community prizes, it's hard to say at this point.

Fashion Designer
    With the breeding roost active, 3 nests, 2 evolution temples and planting the 20h crop, I still had to use some gold to get more points. Currently I'm missing 200 points but I'm fairly sure I can get them. It's just not right to set the points so high where someone with less resources does not stand a chance to get the last dragon.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast