Page 31 of 135 FirstFirst ... 212728293031323334354181131 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Speculate on Upcoming Updates & Goals

I want so much an Easter Sale ☹️

Farm Supplier
    The new goal is going swell. I did fall asleep on that 1 hour bake!!! I hate when that happens.:-)

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by roxystaufenberg View Post
    I want so much an Easter Sale ☹️
    We have an Easter sale.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ASTER-(5-days)

Quote Originally Posted by saritadawn View Post
    The new goal is going swell. I did fall asleep on that 1 hour bake!!! I hate when that happens.:-)
    Here's the new goal thread for you to continue your discussion there.
    On The Open Road (15 day goal March 27,2018)

Rhino Keeper
    I just read on someone s wall that tomorrow starts a new goal already, i 'm wondering where u can find out when new goals start??
    A while back someone posted here upcoming goals for BS aswell as RS ... If someone knows anything... I'm thankfull

Hello, if you find out please let me know. I am tryin got figure out the same thing add me misskat816

Fashion Designer
    We usually get goals on a Tuesday or a Thursday. I’ve no idea when the current goal ends but we’ll probably get another one as soon as this one ends.
    Not accepting new neighbours in bakery story at the moment. Thank you.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by geordieprogman View Post
    We usually get goals on a Tuesday or a Thursday. I’ve no idea when the current goal ends but we’ll probably get another one as soon as this one ends.
    I just saw on my daughter's bakery, 3 days left, i think that it changes this evening in 2 days,
    i read new goal on april 9 but if u say on tuesday or thursdays i guess we get a new goal tuesday... I play for several years now but never really paid attention exactly on what days new goal pops up sometimes the pop up here at 20:00 P.M ( Europe ) and sometimes i see them in early morning... During time i think we got more and more goals.
    I didn t like this last one because it s more for summer then spring... Also the tables and chairs don t really match (again) so i put them all in store.

We should be getting a new goal on Thursday as that’s when the current one is set to end. The only time we’ve been getting a day off in between is when a 5 day goal ends on a Tuesday, we’ll have Wednesday off and start a new one Thursday and that’s normally in RS
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Jojocl141587 View Post
    We should be getting a new goal on Thursday as that’s when the current one is set to end. The only time we’ve been getting a day off in between is when a 5 day goal ends on a Tuesday, we’ll have Wednesday off and start a new one Thursday and that’s normally in RS
    hi the current goal ends in 14 hours, so thats tonight (Europe ) but maybe the give us a break till thursday ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by isa6jala3 View Post
    hi the current goal ends in 14 hours, so thats tonight (Europe ) but maybe the give us a break till thursday ;-)
    Oh I must’ve got my days mixed up. RS got the new goal on Thursday. So yea we’ll probably have Wednesday with no goal and then get a 5 day goal on Thursday. I could very well be wrong, but we’ll have to wait and see
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐