Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story Update: 11 January 2017

Fashion Designer
    The wallpaper is hideous. Really, really ugly. Not a big fan of the rest of the decor, either. Will wait to see whether or not THIS goal yields a profit before starting it.

Fashion Designer
    The counters and oven are smiling at me, tormenting me because they know that every update will get less and less original and more costly.

Quote Originally Posted by 3squares View Post
    The wallpaper is hideous. Really, really ugly. Not a big fan of the rest of the decor, either. Will wait to see whether or not THIS goal yields a profit before starting it.
    I agree. Before starting this goal, I'll wait for VanaCatu's invaluable loss/profit chart. If you hate the wallpaper, floor tiles, tables, chairs, counters, and goal prize, and if you're going to end up 200,000 coins in the hole, why on earth would you do it?? Surely not for a few gems!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by monstertop View Post
    I like how they fill out each grid/space out now without overflowing to the next unnecessarily.
    Yes, that shelving decor on the left looks like it's snug against the wall. You know, the more I look at it, the better that green and blue plaid looks. But that wallpaper... that pink on pink tartan (which clan owns that?) on the top, with that weird, clashing turquoise design on the bottom...

Going to be fun trying to complete this goal lol!! Love the decor!!

Well said!

Rhino Keeper
    Definitely not a fan of this update! Where is the Valentine update since that's next change for me?? Glad some of you are happy with this but I'll have to see it to change my initial impression

I hope I helped but find the Goals thread on here and usually the first page is where there's a profit chart she/he makes!
    Quote Originally Posted by GramGram2 View Post
    What is VanaCatu's profit/loss chart? Where can I find it, please? Thanks.
    Last edited by Sebsmommy15; 01-11-17 at 12:22 AM. Reason: Not sure about VanaCatu's pronoun!
    Level 99 / 4 star player

Fine, but meh. Boring, and it's for GOALS! ugh.

At least I'm already assured that the appliances won't be for gems, since it's for goals. But who knows what could happen here in the game!

Rhino Keeper
    Well, this isn't creepy. It looks like one of the creators took on my suggestion!! Thank you! & the color makes a really nice change. I'll be having a lot of fun with this design {... right after I've finished my current one ^ .^
    Last edited by Scawr; 01-11-17 at 11:40 AM.

"All that was great in the past was ridiculed, condemned, combated, suppressed
    - only to emerge all the more powerfully, all the more triumphantly from the struggle." - Nikola Tesla

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast