Page 9 of 82 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 3/7: The Hidden Forest (main story) | *goals and inventory on page 1*

Rhino Keeper
    I think they are two different things. The tailor is an event. The hidden Forrest is permanent storyline with a timed bonus. I think they need separate threads. Pun intended. ��

I give up. The game keeps resetting. I will do the Tailor Swift job, but the frustration of the main event is making it not fun to complete.

Fashion Designer
    Goat timer 10 hours to collection!
    Stopped playing DS because of LB.

Rhino Keeper
    It looks to me like S8 heard all the players chanting “we want expansions!” So they thought “Sure things peeps, but the new expansions take these special yellow lanterns now heh heh” in an effort to slow down players from gobbling up new squares so fast. Now, the newest squares require compasses that take rediculous amounts of supplies to produce. Expansions. ****ed. Dead.
    Proud Member of the ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔
    Wild of Wildwood🍄
    Magical Mystery Sword Engraved #️⃣5️⃣1️⃣
    🐛🐛🏵|☸️|💎===💎===💎===💎===>

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennerwein1 View Post
    Goat timer 10 hours to collection!
    I used my Pumpkin and Ring Bearer Goats to collect the silk. That way I can get started on crafting the Bobbins while I wait for the 10 hours to pass so I can collect from one of my new adult goats.

EDIT: I purchased on of the new Forest Wisps pets that are in the market after Goal 4. 12 Hour Timer but they're ready for collection as soon as they're placed. 1st Collection = $125, 3 Forest Wisp Essence + 1 Newborn Sprite.
    Last edited by AnnirasSweets; 03-07-19 at 06:31 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Meh I'm already hung up on the compasses. 8x12=too many.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by vitorfelix31 View Post
    not 12 but 12x8
    Oh dear...I?m not even far enough along to know I would need 8 compasses. Those wisps better start appearing more often or I won?t get very far.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Executive Chef

Angry

that I am completely angry. S8 needs to fix this expansion problem NOW! I?ve been mentioning it and begging for a fix for months, and still nothing. How am I supposed to expand if the buildings I put out reset the system? This is ridiculous. I put out one **** building and it disappears.

Fix this @#&$! NOW!
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Quote Originally Posted by vitorfelix31 View Post
    In my 8 wisp I had 8 wisp essence, I do not think it will always be so, unfortunately
    3 wisp essences after 2 wisp. Wisps are in hiding in my realm.

Rhino Keeper
    I'd be interested in hearing if anyone finished that expansion in a week. That's a lot of wisp essence.

Page 9 of 82 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast