Page 15 of 30 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: Frustrated breeders

Executive Chef
    Send me some of that luck please Zen! I am really getting sick of the lack of new animals. I haven't bred a new one since my Santa Claws (and I got him really early, so it's been over a month). I am missing 22 from my album.

editing to add: I'm over 50 fails with water x electric now.
    Last edited by sweetypies97; 02-02-15 at 01:34 AM.
    I am not looking for new neighbours in Restaurant or Bakery Story. Please do not send invites.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetypies97 View Post
    Send me some of that luck please Zen! I am really getting sick of the lack of new animals. I haven't bred a new one since my Santa Claws (and I got him really early, so it's been over a month). I am missing 22 from my album.

editing to add: I'm over 50 fails with water x electric now.
    Ouch. Wishing you the best of luck. You are overdue for a new one!!

Fashion Designer
    Oh you have got to be kidding. After 24 fails of 17 and 13 hours I just got a 22 hour timer! I don't need a Hippogryph! I want the Yetti lol. If I hadn't wasted 50 gems speeding farms on accident I would just skip it through. My hopes for the Yetti are slowly fading away.

Executive Chef
    Trying for snowpisum since its released around 300 gems spent speed breeding
    And still 5 hour timer all the time

Is my game programmed not to get it
    Slowly losing interst in the game

I sped breed again and got 45 hour timer which i really didn't want
    I already had it

So ultra rare is more common than supra rate
    Last edited by flowless; 02-03-15 at 01:46 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by flowless View Post

I already had it

Perhaps you shouldn't have used anything to get the 45 hour timer then and just stuck with basic water/rock. I'm personally getting a little sick of trying for retriever ATM, fed up with long 17hour fails and getting f all for it
    ID : keller63
    Fantasy Forest: LVL 29

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by flowless View Post

I already had it

I can assure you that an ultra rare is not more common than an Super rare. Been playing since July and trying for an ultra rare about 25% of the time. None have come to my forest yet. Trying for Confetti Yeti (about 75% of the time with 4 elements) without success in 58 tries since it came out. I would love to get a 45 hour fail.
    Last edited by ninasidstorm8; 02-03-15 at 08:52 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Think I've only had 4 elements in the pen maybe 3 times hehe nothing but that's to be expected, it's been hard starting this game after Halloween, all I've had ever since I started this game is limited creatures and timers and tournaments what not. Not had much time working on normal creatures -.- I wish they would just take a break from all this junk. Might get a break after Easter but I recon they will bring something stupid out for 4th July just to annoy everyone. I can already see a redwhiteblue eagle/bear/bulldog and that leads us up to the events later in the year.
    ID : keller63
    Fantasy Forest: LVL 29

Executive Chef
    So, I am going to try, and almost surely fail, to get the new limited animal - the Palmeranian. I am also going to assume it is a 1-week limited, like the Chimpala and Scare Crow. AFAIK, the only animals to ever be limited from the start and have longer than a week are the Xmas element animals. Am I remembering right? Other than the Scare Crow, Xmas element animals and Chimpala, have any other animals been limited from the get-go? And have any of them been available for more than a week?

I am asking because I have NEVER managed to breed a 1-week limited animal. Despite trying VERY hard for, and spending gems on a bit of speed breeding for, both the Scare Crow and Chimpala. Frankly, I am amazed at how many people have had any success at ALL on 1-week limiteds.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by zenobia42 View Post
    So, I am going to try, and almost surely fail, to get the new limited animal - the Palmeranian. I am also going to assume it is a 1-week limited, like the Chimpala and Scare Crow. AFAIK, the only animals to ever be limited from the start and have longer than a week are the Xmas element animals. Am I remembering right? Other than the Scare Crow, Xmas element animals and Chimpala, have any other animals been limited from the get-go? And have any of them been available for more than a week?

I am asking because I have NEVER managed to breed a 1-week limited animal. Despite trying VERY hard for, and spending gems on a bit of speed breeding for, both the Scare Crow and Chimpala. Frankly, I am amazed at how many people have had any success at ALL on 1-week limiteds.
    There was Cold Turkey also! Scarecrow, Cold Turkey, Present Pheasant, Chimpala... limited to one week from the start. And I do believe the Xmas element animals were the only ones limited from the start that had longer than a week.

I wish that they would make it clear how long we have on the Palmeranian. I do hope it's longer than a week especially because the fails are so much longer. Would it **** them to tell us? So frustrating and ridiculous. My luck is absolutely abysmal right now... I do need a Porkupine, so getting one would be the only bright spot of a week of 16 hour fails. But if I did get a Porkupine, I think I'd stop trying for the new one. I really dislike the frustration of breeding for it and failing to get it before it goes away.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by readysetgo888 View Post
    There was Cold Turkey also! Scarecrow, Cold Turkey, Present Pheasant, Chimpala... limited to one week from the start. And I do believe the Xmas element animals were the only ones limited from the start that had longer than a week.

I wish that they would make it clear how long we have on the Palmeranian. I do hope it's longer than a week especially because the fails are so much longer. Would it **** them to tell us? So frustrating and ridiculous. My luck is absolutely abysmal right now... I do need a Porkupine, so getting one would be the only bright spot of a week of 16 hour fails. But if I did get a Porkupine, I think I'd stop trying for the new one. I really dislike the frustration of breeding for it and failing to get it before it goes away.
    Oh, yeah! So I have gotten one of the 4 one-week limiteds.