Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Weekly Update - April 10

Farm Supplier
    I got the pin wheel dance as a 2nd prize, is very sweet, will get my hubby to post the pic later today, very happy, glad the item's are available individually as I'd like to get the puppies also.

Really love this week update. Here's the picnic prep, in response to bigbux, along with picnic painting and picnic menu. Gosh, they are so cute, I wish I had enough gem to buy them all
    [IMG][/IMG]

Executive Chef
    The pictures of everything look great! I hope TL leave these items in the store for another three or four days, they have no timer on them like last time and I'm a little scared they'll just be pulled with no warning. I want to get one of everything but need some time to purchase gems. I love when they release box items like this first, it makes everyone (mostly) so happy Hope I'm able to get them all...!

Farm Supplier
    2nd prize from the picnic box - Pinwheel dance.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Quote Originally Posted by lalashes View Post
    Really love this week update. Here's the picnic prep, in response to bigbux, along with picnic painting and picnic menu. Gosh, they are so cute, I wish I had enough gem to buy them all
    [IMG][/IMG]
    Thanks. But I went ahead and bought the Picnic Prep, the Picnic Menu, and the Picnic Party anyway.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AuntyRose32 View Post
    The pictures of everything look great! I hope TL leave these items in the store for another three or four days, they have no timer on them like last time and I'm a little scared they'll just be pulled with no warning. I want to get one of everything but need some time to purchase gems. I love when they release box items like this first, it makes everyone (mostly) so happy Hope I'm able to get them all...!
    I think if TL's nice enough, they'll keep the items in the market till Monday like LTO's.

Fashion Designer
    I think this is the first time I've ever wanted to purchase a box from rs.

Fashion Designer
    I thought I had everything out of the box available for purchase but I can not find the MENU anywhere....how did you get it?

The picnic menu? It's there, in the decoration tab, first page, between picnic basket and picnic painting.

Rhino Keeper
    Got a gem sale today. Look out, my poor unsuspecting bank account...

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast