Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Trade and Treat Event - Oct 20, 2016 (IOS and Android)

Farm store 2

Bonjour je viens de gagner la vache pirate mais on me dis d'acheter un enclos mais je n'y arrive pas et je n'en vois pas dans le magasin quelqu'un a une id?e merci

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Priscillas15 View Post
    Bonjour je viens de gagner la vache pirate mais on me dis d'acheter un enclos mais je n'y arrive pas et je n'en vois pas dans le magasin quelqu'un a une id?e merci
    Please try the following to apply the skin. The store displays our farm names instead of our ID.

Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Android members: Please take note

Here are some suggestions from the team if you are having difficulties in applying your animal prize skins. Hope it helps. Please post in Current Bugs and Issues thread if you are still having issues. Thanks.

For Android users to apply the skin:
    1) Go into Edit Mode.
    2) Tap the farm animal habitat, e.g. Cow Pasture, Chicken Coop, etc.
    3) Tap the newly-earned skin.
    4) If the skin does not appear in the menu, force-closing and re-opening the game should fix the issue.

i?ve no pirate cows the edit mode works
    but I have my Vampire Bunny but there is no habitat/corall to buy in the shop !

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sachertorte19 View Post
    i?ve no pirate cows the edit mode works
    but I have my Vampire Bunny but there is no habitat/corall to buy in the shop !
    Hi Sachertorte,

Look in your Market at Animals All. Scroll a bit down and you will see a habitat called Bunny Burrow and a habitat called Rabbit Burrow. Both cost 2,200 coins each. Difference is that the Rabbit Burrow can be locked for you to buy, depending on your level and the Bunny Burrow has brighter flowers. 1 of these habitat you can choose to put your bunny out.

thank you I found it

Rhino Keeper
    If the powers that be are looking at this. You should know I have stopped spending gems on the flag to speed up the treat maker. Because I have no silver and am out of tools to get silver so you're hurting yourselves by being stingy !!
    My game  in farm story and restaurant story is Kellar123. In castle story its Aroara tnks

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by ReconKat View Post
    Me too! I'm selling off my other bags, but have only received 1 pumpkin bag.
    I'm at a 1 to 7 ratio for pumpkin bags. I've made 21 sets of treats for 3 pumpkin bags. We have 5 days left so I think it's doable?

Candy corn

All I am getting for the plane is that Candy Corn

In the store there is heaps for sale

Im not doing this halloween quest Im not into that

Please stop this corn drop every time I send a plane

New Resident
    I needed 2 pumpkin bags to get my ghost. Stormy was selling them so I got my bags and thus my ghost. I think the white ghost was cuter though. I wanted the white one from the spin wheel : /

I have been selling off bags, 1 at a time to try to help as many as possible. I have also been selling worms and silver..usually in bunches of 4 to ensure 1 treat bag (hopefully the needed ones).

Overall though I am finding worms more frequently in the market so things should be getting easier for people.

Side note: pretty pointless to waste gems to speed up treat maker. Takes 8 hrs to get 4 worms so I think 8 hrs is plenty of time craft everything. I also made the 4 hr ones during sleeping hours so even faster then

Host(ess)
    My Stormy has yet to sell an event related item, lol! I still need 3 more pumpkin bags. I think I can still make it with my 1/7 ratio.

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast