Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Need 999993802 ??

Rhino Keeper
    They need to lower that EX. Wish we could gift like the old City

Designer of Worlds
    New levels were added. Enjoy!

Rhino Keeper
    It is now 3607/999980278

This is strange. I just checked and I'm level 36 in the game and don't remember it being that hard. In fact it's 652/1596 to reach the next level for me. Either this is a bug or something new they added that I thankfully dodged.

Update: This happened to me this morning. It's definitely a glitch. I was working on my city when it suddenly froze for update (or whatever it does when it freezes and undoes half of the work you've done in the past 5 minutes) then it came back. I looked up and my level was 30 with the strange 999993802 in the profile. I thought, oh well! They're capping the leveling, when suddenly it froze again and when it came back it congratulated me for reaching level 36 !!! So I'm guessing it's a system error, maybe due to them adding new levels.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by kittycountess View Post
    Update: This happened to me this morning. It's definitely a glitch. I was working on my city when it suddenly froze for update (or whatever it does when it freezes and undoes half of the work you've done in the past 5 minutes) then it came back. I looked up and my level was 30 with the strange 999993802 in the profile. I thought, oh well! They're capping the leveling, when suddenly it froze again and when it came back it congratulated me for reaching level 36 !!! So I'm guessing it's a system error, maybe due to them adding new levels.
    The cap on levels have recently been raised. When they raise the level cap, you will automatically jump to the appropriate level based on the number of Xps that you have.

Quote Originally Posted by MHz_ View Post
    New levels were added. Enjoy!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

but it's useless! I am now at Level 40 but nothing was gained in the process

Fashion Designer
    We would love to have some extra energy for higher levels... Surely lvl 40 should get 40 in energy as an incentive to level up in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by jtm101 View Post
    We would love to have some extra energy for higher levels... Surely lvl 40 should get 40 in energy as an incentive to level up in the game.

You are absolutely right, with 30 energy it's almost impossible to grow, come on TL, upgrade the energy per level

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12