Page 16 of 24 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/21: Alucards' Castle | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by JLEB143 View Post
    I usually check this forum religiously, but I've been swamped all week and doing physical therapy. I see I'm a bit behind and nearly spit out my Red Bull when I realized 13 requirements are needed for only level 4. I'm not complaining I just should have checked I guess. I made a few things ahead but still... why the huge energy burn? S8, is finally mixing it up!?
    I?m laughing at your comment that you nearly spit out your Red Bull. Lol

Rhino Keeper
    I don’t regret buying the $4.99 energy packs because I used them to chop down Aspen trees and to try to get things for ‘The start of something beautiful’. I’m REALLY sick of making those stupid brews and I’m ready for that chapter to be done. That said, I don’t think I can make 13 of these items TWICE; I just don’t have it in me.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by zoroak View Post
    I did. Vampire horse has an 8h collection time but does not drop anything valuable. Mainly horsehair and a chance of glimmerdust. I think only it only drops 50 coins and 1XP so not really worth trying hard to get one. Adventures are still useful for dropping crafting materials if you want to upgrade castle to level 6 because the requirements are so high this time.
    Can you post the inventory card and the info on the back? I have given up to get the horse, to energy hungry...
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Nightclub Owner
    I am wondering if the Mysterious Man from the council arc is not Van Pelt* Same pose & shooting style
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Can you post the inventory card and the info on the back? I have given up to get the horse, to energy hungry...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2AAE731C-DD0F-4E7A-ADE9-9E11A461530C.jpeg 
Views:	38 
Size:	59.9 KB 
ID:	61086Click image for larger version. 

Name:	94B91818-5BB8-41CC-882A-9B418E596BB4.jpeg 
Views:	31 
Size:	65.5 KB 
ID:	61087

Rhino Keeper
    I dunno, I feel like we're all surprised by the change up, but it's not all DOOM and GLOOM. We're quick to complain but it seems like a lot of people still finish the events (even if we barely squeak by).

Current progress: I'm sitting at 8/13 sunblock (2 crafting, 2 waiting to craft), 10/13 curtains, 10/13 bouquets. That doesn't seem too bad for an event that still has a week left. I started with no saved energy but I do own energy droppers and lucked out that the event coincided with my weekly energy droppers. I have used an Academy character unlock to chop some bloodberry bushes. Seem to plod along at a normal enough pace.

I have been lucky to receive multiple Ivy drops (some even 3s). We'll get there ya'll! Keep up the hope. Even if people can't complete events, you still can acquire some varying rewards that can help your kingdom for future events. G'luck everyone, we can do this!

Executive Chef
    Concerning the new requirements..
    I liked that there were different difficulties in events. Some designed to give even people with lots of energy and time a challenge.
    But this design/ type of event has always been predictable and 'finishable' for a lot of players/ majority of forum posters, and I'm sorry to see that change.
    I love this forum, and I feel for everyone struggling and/or quitting.

For me personally it's not a problem. I have a lot of time and a decent amount of energy droppers.
    But if you have a job and can't log in during the day whenever you want, it's tough. Not only the energy requirements, but also the crafting times.
    I don't understand why S8 changed this, and why it had to big such a big change all at ones. It's probably about money, but I'm not sure if this tactic will generate more of it.

About the Ivy drop.. I'm hate random drops, and this only makes the feeling of unfairness worse.
    The difference between 1 or 3 oil/ Ivy drops is 1 whole day! The random factor is HUGE.
    Not an improvement in my view, even though I have been lucky. I can't be happy with being lucky if other people here aren't.
    If it were up to me non of the drops/ adventure prizes/ baron's tent prizes would be random, but I know that's not going to happen.

Good luck to everyone participating in this event
    Remember we're not even half way, you still have over a week.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Silvernomiko View Post
    I dunno, I feel like we're all surprised by the change up, but it's not all DOOM and GLOOM. We're quick to complain but it seems like a lot of people still finish the events (even if we barely squeak by).

Current progress: I'm sitting at 8/13 sunblock (2 crafting, 2 waiting to craft), 10/13 curtains, 10/13 bouquets. That doesn't seem too bad for an event that still has a week left. I started with no saved energy but I do own energy droppers and lucked out that the event coincided with my weekly energy droppers. I have used an Academy character unlock to chop some bloodberry bushes. Seem to plod along at a normal enough pace.

I have been lucky to receive multiple Ivy drops (some even 3s). We'll get there ya'll! Keep up the hope. Even if people can't complete events, you still can acquire some varying rewards that can help your kingdom for future events. G'luck everyone, we can do this!
    But it’s not fun to try to finish this event when it’s so discouraging. I have other story lines that I need to finish and this one is EXTREMELY labor intensive. It’s discouraging to spend 20 energy on a bush to maybe get 5 berries. And I’m not even sure what we get from finishing is worth the effort. I have a lot of animals that I don’t even collect from now because I don’t need what they’re dropping.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    I am wondering if the Mysterious Man from the council arc is not Van Pelt* Same pose & shooting style
    He looked very familiar to me too, like maybe he was in another storyline somewhere.

And I'm also on those blasted brews. I've just about had enough of those things,. And i remember that What Storms May Come storyline. That was a brutal one too. So I can understand the fatigue that some players are feeling. It would get to me to.
    In the past I had to use energy packs, but I decided instead to spend real money on actual guaranteed energy droppers . Real money. But it has made gameplay a lot more enjoyable.
    And also I'm going for the energy droppers in the MRC, but that takes time. A lot of time.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    Hi manga! Welcome to the forum
    If you get all 3 faerie chests every day of the event you should (normally) be able to craft all 3 Faerie Atrium prizes.
    The last prize (Van Pelt) requires 70 of the golden faeries. To collect those, you need almost the entire 14 days.
    In the mean while, you can get the other 2 crafts (tree + bat). But you have to craft them when you have the required faeries, not save them all up.
    If you save everything up and start crafting stuff at the end, you can only craft 1 of the 3, because you'll run out of the easy to get faeries.(purple, green and blue)
    If you craft the Tree or Bat and then the other one ones you have the faeries needed, you will have enough for the final craft ones you finally have all the golden faeries.
    I hope this makes sense,..
    Thank you so much!
    I had no idea I shouldn't save the faeries up but yes don't worry, everything you said made perfect sense. I think it's too late for me now to fix my mistakes, so I'll probably only manage to make Van Pelt.