Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526 LastLast

Thread: Ember Dragon: Battle May 3 2016

Fashion Designer
    Just took down Valiant with 11 Camelot (yellow/red) bmm. Don't know if it's randomly what but I almost always pick random b or m for first move and then whatever my opponent uses I use next as my move. Idk but it seems to work for me. Good luck!

Host(ess)
    Just Beat Ember with Rainbow 10! Good luck to everyone still battling!

Rhino Keeper
    I'm over this. I still can't get past warden. Babies full grown whatever. Nothings working. Oh well I ain't won a tournament yet I don't know why I would now.

Rhino Keeper
    Jack 12 took down Ember easily - full results on page 3.

I'm relieved this one's over! With all the trouble I had with Valiant, I was worried I wouldn't be able to finish. I hope I don't come across him in the arena for quite some time!

Best of luck to everyone still battling...

Rhino Keeper
    for me, diamond wasted valiant and then beast wasted the next four.

I'm done too. I have tried over 25 times to beat Warden in the last 3 days- have to go to work all day today, so absolutely zero chance of finishing. Very unhappy, especially when I hear people beating him in one or 2 tries. Not cool. At all.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lnztrekfan View Post
    Just took down Valiant with 11 Camelot (yellow/red) bmm. Don't know if it's randomly what but I almost always pick random b or m for first move and then whatever my opponent uses I use next as my move. Idk but it seems to work for me. Good luck!
    yes i do that often too and it works for me too
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Quote Originally Posted by tattoos4u2 View Post
    I'm done too. I have tried over 25 times to beat Warden in the last 3 days- have to go to work all day today, so absolutely zero chance of finishing. Very unhappy, especially when I hear people beating him in one or 2 tries. Not cool. At all.
    I hear you. It took me 20 tries to beat Dynasty, and now I've lost 17 times to Valiant, so there's no chance for me either.

Rhino Keeper
    I find it very discouraging to see people breezing through. You use their suggestions and it still don't work. Just once I would like to win a tournament. Still stuck on warden 30 something losses now. I got no chance of making it now so I'm just gonna play my regular game. Wish I had as good of luck as others seem too.

Right there with ya, sweetie! It's disheartening.