Page 38 of 45 FirstFirst ... 28343536373839404142 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 05/20: The Baron's Wishes | event information on page 1

I had 18 out of 20. I sent out last night. I have never had a problem getting them back before. I just gemmed it.

Annoying but with these games its always $$$$$, its the main reason I often think about quitting them. I love the art, the kingdoms are cool but the constant spend gets old. I dont mind spending for sales or cool additions to my kingdom, but just to get through a quest is annoying. That doesn't even include gem traps.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyFencer View Post
    I've also been struggling with getting requests answered, so I added a number of you who are looking for neighbors. And I'm clearing out current neighbors who aren't active anymore. If you need someone, add me, and I'll accept if S8 sends it.

I had to use a bunch of gems on the first requests a few days ago. I hope I don't have to for L9. Getting tired of that.
    Thank you for adding me. I have been able to add new neighbors and have accepted invites and then have sent requests but have received none back. Are you seeing any requests from me or others? This is so weird

Same Things

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by dnddragons View Post
    I too am stuck at 18 for the last 10 hours. If anyone needs help just invite me. I?ll be awake for the next hour. I play everyday but do not visit due to the glitches in trying to visit neighbors.
    Thank you for adding me. I play everyday too but also don?t visit.

Fashion Designer
    I also play Farm Story and quite frequently there’s a S8 guy ExCal who pops into the forum and relays info and responds to issues. Is there a S8 person for Castle Story that visits this forum? If not, there should be as it would be a huge help, especially with this mess we are all dealing with now. I’m going to be very bummed if I can’t finish this because of the neighbor request issue. Cmon S8 please fix this.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Yes there are several S8 staff who monitor castle forum.

I still recommend you close your game and leave it a while when neighbor requests are made. Sorry to hear a few players are stuck. If you have everything else ready for ch 10 except that last craft then you're still going to make it and no gems will be required to advance. I'll check back in later...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalBlue305 View Post
    Thank you for adding me. I have been able to add new neighbors and have accepted invites and then have sent requests but have received none back. Are you seeing any requests from me or others? This is so weird
    I just refreshed my game and do not see anything from you.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Yes there are several S8 staff who monitor castle forum.

I still recommend you close your game and leave it a while when neighbor requests are made. Sorry to hear a few players are stuck. If you have everything else ready for ch 10 except that last craft then you're still going to make it and no gems will be required to advance. I'll check back in later...
    Thank you!

I'm on chapter 9 goal 4, trying to build up the Faerie Hideaway to Lv. 9 and it will not let me. Been trying for the past hour or so. It doesn't give me the option to do so, only to speed up. I've force closed, turned off and on etc., etc. The only thing I didn't do was to store the Faerie Hideaway than pull it out again because I was afraid to lose it or lose everything I've done so far. I didn't see here of anyone else having this problem, but if someone has gone through this on another event and was able to fix it, please let me know. I'd appreciate it very much. TYIA!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkcupcake988 View Post
    I'm on chapter 9 goal 4, trying to build up the Faerie Hideaway to Lv. 9 and it will not let me. Been trying for the past hour or so. It doesn't give me the option to do so, only to speed up. I've force closed, turned off and on etc., etc. The only thing I didn't do was to store the Faerie Hideaway than pull it out again because I was afraid to lose it or lose everything I've done so far. I didn't see here of anyone else having this problem, but if someone has gone through this on another event and was able to fix it, please let me know. I'd appreciate it very much. TYIA!
    I store the thing all the time (because I assume it doesn't drop anything worth while yet) and it is perfectly safe. You won't lose it or your progress.
    I just did so again, an I have the Building option. So I would suggest trying that. I really hope it helps, it's not fun being stuck.