Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm Story 2 3rd Birthday - June 3, 2016 (iOS)

Farm Supplier
    YES finally a kitty!! 😻😻😻😻🐾🐾🐾🐾

Now to decide if I want a cat or a dog!!!! Seriously hoping for a rabbit one event as my balloon isn't giving me one!!

Executive Chef
    Sigh, why would they do that on a birthday celebration? It'd be nice of them to do something for us droid users as well that didn't involve spending gems to buy items we didn't get to quest for.

Rhino Keeper
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	317 
Size:	96.6 KB 
ID:	31312

I'm ready for a party!

Last edited by kooky panda; 06-01-16 at 10:42 AM. Reason: enlarged photo

The Honorable Panda
    Party Time!!!!!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Question

Stormie sold me a different kind of fancy bait which also appeared at the bait shop. I wonder if it is wise to make a few of them now, or would the quest involve making them? What were the tasks in the last years does anybody remember? Thanks a lot!

Executive Chef
    If I remember correctly, last year's event involved prize machines, where we had to craft cakes, candles, etc., to use the prize machines and hope we won all the different prizes to get the grand prize, the Birthday Goat.

Farm Supplier
    It says to choose your quest...have there been quests before and how do they work?

Executive Chef
    Hubby wants the kitty so I guess I will go for the puppy and then between us we will have both. I hope there is no huge disparity between the quests that makes one harder than the other, he is a lower level than I am and doesn't have some of the farm items I have.
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Windracer321 View Post
    It says to choose your quest...have there been quests before and how do they work?
    I remember this happening only twice before. Once was two summers ago during which we had to commit to doing one of two sets of goals to win either the Hula Cat or the Surfer Dog. Some players may have managed to win both by completing both sets of quests, usually helped along by gems, but others were stuck with one or the other.

The other time was two Thanksgivings ago, when we had to choose between crafting 1 of 2 floats for a Thanksgiving parade. This was an "upgrade" sort of event, where we had to acquire upgrade parts to move the float to a bunch of different levels. Unusually, we were also given the chance to win the OTHER pet through a series of goals. So, if the float we chose to work on would unlock the Pilgrim Dog, we were given goals to win the Pilgrim Cat, and vice versa.

I have no idea if that will be possible here. It MIGHT be...we'll just have to wait and see what happens. It would be nice if we could have the opportunity to pursue both quests again, but it will also depend on 1) what kind of event it is, 2) how long we'll have, and 3) what the drop rate might be for whatever we might need to do. It's telling us to choose a quest, so it seems this will probably be a Goal event, but again, we'll just have to wait and see what turns up along the way.

Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast