Page 28 of 44 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238 ... LastLast

Thread: Holiday Harvest World Event - Dec 3 2015 (IOS)

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Floris1234567890 View Post
    i seeying on the market all new items ( christmass items ) peppermint plant, egg nog, peppermint bark, snickerdoodle, snowball, snowman, now is my question where [] do you need all this for......... anyone any advice....

on the market are only availeble: holly's, holiday axes i have planty but the other 2 is hard to find indeed.
    These festive crafts are not directly related to the event. They are for our deliveries.
    Please read Post #1 for more event info. Thanks.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    I think we are back to the regular pattern of collection type events, with exception of Renaissance Event which was easier. The previous ones require massive upgrade parts.

Try your best to upgrade and keep chopping pine trees for parts and/or presents. This is only the beginning, you still have time.
    No offense, rynetory2, but to date I have only received 4 holiday axes, and this after dozens of deliveries made. The drop rate for upgrade parts is, as you say, back to the regular pattern, which has been responsible for my not completing the majority of these sorts of events without massive help from neighbors and extreme good luck in the newspaper...and even that won't be of any help if I need to get up to 3000 presents (only at 245 now) by the ending of the event.

I'll keep trying, but I am not particularly hopeful.

Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    No offense, rynetory2, but to date I have only received 4 holiday axes, and this after dozens of deliveries made. The drop rate for upgrade parts is, as you say, back to the regular pattern, which has been responsible for my not completing the majority of these sorts of events without massive help from neighbors and extreme good luck in the newspaper...and even that won't be of any help if I need to get up to 3000 presents (only at 245 now) by the ending of the event.

I'll keep trying, but I am not particularly hopeful.
    I too, am having very bad luck. Only getting the axes to chop down the Christmas trees...would love it if I had the same luck I did with the Halloween event so that I could finish up, pay the favor forward and start selling the excess upgrade parts in the paper as I did with the gummy fish, etc. That seems like a long stretch now *sigh*

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by littelprincess0313 View Post
    Hey do you sell any upgrade parts you dont need?
    I'm still not done upgrading (still on stage 9) but if/when I finish, I will be selling them, of course!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by aviona0423 View Post
    I'm still not done upgrading (still on stage 9) but if/when I finish, I will be selling them, of course!
    Is anybody else having trouble getting the holly for upgrade? All I seem to get are the bows!

Rhino Keeper
    A pic worth more than 1000 words:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	?ndice.jpeg 
Views:	98 
Size:	76.8 KB 
ID:	26639

Rhino Keeper
    Ya, not gonna lie. I enjoy the idea of this holiday challenge. But they ruined it by making it impossible to win. 15 upgrade stages is just ridiculous. No one can sell extra parts, because they will never get topped out themselves. They needed to make the challenge where u at least have a chance. (Maybe they r making up for the Renaissance fair challenge which was probably too easy).

Rhino Keeper
    Agreeing with everyone that the drop rate for this challenge is way lower than anything prior...been checking the newspaper constantly and haven't seen a single part so I'm guessing everyone else is struggling as much as me. Hopefully this improves as the time goes on.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jdgrozda View Post
    Agreeing with everyone that the drop rate for this challenge is way lower than anything prior...been checking the newspaper constantly and haven't seen a single part so I'm guessing everyone else is struggling as much as me. Hopefully this improves as the time goes on.
    Stage 15 is 48 of each part...almost 150 pieces in ur storage. People probably won't even have enough space to keep them to upgrade.....ridiculous

Rhino Keeper
    I am at level 9 on the sleigh, and the way I figure it, if I can collect 5 times a day, I will have collected 2520 more presents in the next 14 days. With the 572 I already have, that leaves me over the goal at 3092. That is if I do not even upgrade my sleigh any further than I have. I am not playing terribly aggressively, have not used more than a handful of gems for upgrades, and bought maybe 6 trees, one being the gem goal one and the rest normal coin purchase ones. To me, this seems utterly reasonable and achievable.