Page 85 of 301 FirstFirst ... 357581828384858687888995135185 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 05/22/2014 EVENT: Infiltrate The Pyre Caverns

Rhino Keeper
    I just got my second egg (ultramarine), I got both from the queens court. It took 22 quests 23 if you count the first one to set off the quests. I'm off to Polaris north. Keep on trucking everyone. My last post I was crying and now I am re-motivated. In 8 days this will all be over and we can get back to normal. It's a long weekend here plus our wedding anniversary and of course this lovey new quest!

Executive Chef
    Whohooo!!! Just got my second egg, got Pyre and Sparkling now, never would have guessed I could get this far!

Don't have Baracks, don't have a Dragon (so no scales), am very short on Living Wood (ie: zero, for days now, so I'm making them out of 20 wood and 10 white petals and water). I'm lvl 36, am in the middle of the Griselda-questline, and don't have much in stock.

Started out with one Dragon scale, now have 3, and just sent out my 6th adventure. I realy hope I didn't use up all the luck for everyone, but I do feel lucky! I would have been happy with just 1 dragon, but now I have 2, and 4 chances to get the last one!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaboe View Post
    Whohooo!!! Just got my second egg, got Pyre and Sparkling now, never would have guessed I could get this far!

Don't have Baracks, don't have a Dragon (so no scales), am very short on Living Wood (ie: zero, for days now, so I'm making them out of 20 wood and 10 white petals and water).

Started out with one Dragon scale, now have 3, and just sent out my 6th adventure. I realy hope I didn't use up all the luck for everyone, but I do feel lucky! I would have been happy with just 1 dragon, but now I have 2, and 4 chances to get the last one!

Freaking awesome.. Gratz)

Host(ess)
    After more than 10 quests i finally have a pyre dragon...but now few more quests later, again, no sign of another egg. I am almost out of mithril, running out of living wood,...i have enough for about 8 more quests but after that ...(((...
    I hope i hope I will have the other two eggs soon...at this point its not the 8 days remaininig that bothers me but the fact that i just dpnt have the resources to keep going on woth these quests for too long. Gems could have been an option if there was to be a guaranteed drop of the egg but with such rare appearances, i am afraid to risk spending the gems ...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gogo0811 View Post
    After more than 10 quests i finally have a pyre dragon...but now few more quests later, again, no sign of another egg. I am almost out of mithril, running out of living wood,...i have enough for about 8 more quests but after that ...(((...
    I hope i hope I will have the other two eggs soon...at this point its not the 8 days remaininig that bothers me but the fact that i just dpnt have the resources to keep going on woth these quests for too long. Gems could have been an option if there was to be a guaranteed drop of the egg but with such rare appearances, i am afraid to risk spending the gems ...
    sorry clicked on wrong post

Rhino Keeper

Exclamation Got two of same egg! (Pyre)

After eight trips to the cavern, I now have two pyre eggs! First egg is already hatched, what am I to do with another one? Why didn't I get one of the other ones? I don't think I'm supposed to get two of the same egg am I??

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gogo0811 View Post
    how bad do you want these Dragons? i see this as TL saying.. SO you Guys want a Dragon .. WORK FOR IT!! Its a distraction and a resource depletion quest line that keeps us interested and frustrated. Thats a marketing dream in the gaming world. no one is talking about Plants anymore are they??
    Last edited by doobievilla; 05-24-14 at 04:29 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Beleriand View Post
    I just got my second egg (ultramarine), I got both from the queens court. It took 22 quests 23 if you count the first one to set off the quests. I'm off to Polaris north. Keep on trucking everyone. My last post I was crying and now I am re-motivated. In 8 days this will all be over and we can get back to normal. It's a long weekend here plus our wedding anniversary and of course this lovey new quest!

Happy anniversary!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by theube View Post
    After eight trips to the cavern, I now have two pyre eggs! First egg is already hatched, what am I to do with another one? Why didn't I get one of the other ones? I don't think I'm supposed to get two of the same egg am I??
    I have three Flair eggs and can't hatch them

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sabrinashal View Post
    just found this! can anyone conform?
    can 2 eggs drop from the same adventure?!
    how about 3 eggs????
    I guess you already got an answer for this but I'm wondering why you doubted it? Someone posted that they got 2 eggs from an adventure...so...they got two eggs from an adventure. Is there a reason you think people are lying about this? *confused*

Quote Originally Posted by LadyLolepere View Post
    Do you have to complete one egg before sending out another adventure to the pyre caverns? I guess I should have asked BEFORE sending out the second pyre cavern adventure
    Inventory can hold one of each egg at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by andinspace View Post
    Reading this thread is a little discouraging. I have just realized there is pretty much no way, beyond using gems, to get the 2nd/3rd dragon. I'm at level 42, I have 2 dragon (1 mithril), and a good stockpile of resources but there is no way I can get everything together in that length of time.
    The egg drops are random, so there is a way to get all 3 eggs in the 10 day time frame: luck. As for finishing hatching the eggs, the time is unlimited once you have them so it is possible to do without gems; you have forever to hatch them.

Quote Originally Posted by GoodyTwoShoes2 View Post
    I'm wondering, can the Barracks bring any egg?
    If you do the quests there's a chance of eggs dropping. Doesn't matter where you do the quests.

Quote Originally Posted by shannonth View Post
    I have read that only level 50 were suppose to get all three
    This is false. I believe you misread it.
    Back after ~2 years off from games.

CS: Level 50. FFS: Level 136, with room to grow. Not playing DS anymore.