162 39.71%
  • The Lynx didn't spawn enough to finish

266 65.20%
  • I crafted 1 or more Shadow Lynx

341 83.58%
  • I didn't craft the Shadow Lynx

11 2.70%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 146 of 179 FirstFirst ... 4696136142143144145146147148149150156 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,460 of 1790

Thread: Castle Story: 5/18 Community event | Judgment Gray | Noble Stable

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sued62 View Post
    Even I'm getting frustrated with spawn rate for lynx. I'm happy to have upgraded to level 8 without any spending. However in the last 36 hrs I've had 3 beasts!! Surely S8 have to consider upping the rate now please.
    Considering that some are still getting 1 a day, I hope so.
    Only play Castle Story daily, accepting new neighbours but do regularly check for obvious regular activity and delete non active neighbours. Will answer requests but don't visit all neighbours daily.

Want a confirmation button.

Basically this is unachievable goal there is no way to get to the end not enough lynx are spawning so it's impossible so I'm not going to waist my time trying I really wanted to finish this one I just don't see anyway without paying

Fashion Designer
    Less than 9 days left

488 horseshoes

Level 5 stable

Checking in 4-5 times per day

Still only 1 lynx on average per day

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    We've double checked the drops and don't see any issues that would prevent them from dropping. If you don't already, place multiple Mines in your Kingdom and collect from them. They should be dropping, but we'll continue to keep an eye on them.
    12 days ago we were told the spawn drops had no issue. I think we can stop hoping for more.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm 3 pelts away from upgrading to level 7 but my main issue is from collecting the wild flowers. I have about 13 sources I'm collecting from which consist of 2 bushes and 2 of each flower type and a red trillium. I'm not going to spend 40 gems on the multi-colored hedge, but I was wondering if this is normal? I haven't read any complaints on here about the wild flowers... So I'm wondering... Is my source number too low? Are people collecting from like 20, 30, 50 flowers? I'm trying to conserve energy but at this rate, I may collect all the pelts before I can collect another 200 wild flowers (not that I think I'll finish this event, but am I the only one having trouble?) Which non-gem flowers give the best drops on average?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by babublik View Post
    I'm 3 pelts away from upgrading to level 7 but my main issue is from collecting the wild flowers. I have about 13 sources I'm collecting from which consist of 2 bushes and 2 of each flower type and a red trillium. I'm not going to spend 40 gems on the multi-colored hedge, but I was wondering if this is normal? I haven't read any complaints on here about the wild flowers... So I'm wondering... Is my source number too low? Are people collecting from like 20, 30, 50 flowers? I'm trying to conserve energy but at this rate, I may collect all the pelts before I can collect another 200 wild flowers (not that I think I'll finish this event, but am I the only one having trouble?) Which non-gem flowers give the best drops on average?
    In the begging I didn't notice that we will need that many wild flowers...

The best non-gem source for me is the "bush".

Rhino Keeper
    7 days left and I only need 190 pelts to finish. Lucky if I can get 12 pelts a day. Is there anyone that can finish without spending real money?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by babublik View Post
    White trilliums are better for me about 50% chances. Red trilliums should give wild flowers each time.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ktorewqas View Post
    White trilliums are better for me about 50% chances. Red trilliums should give wild flowers each time.
    Babublik - Faerie flowerbed gives 6 wild flowers with each collection, if you have one from a previous event.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Rhino Keeper
    Katt wrote a brilliantly noticed & explained post about the flowers and what they drop i think i have attached below, had to go digging for it. don't know if is same for everyone but as the quest isn't energy driven i've sometimes logged in, checked for lynxes, then thought ok what do i do with the rest of my energy. So from day one was clicking on flowers kinda just cos & ended up with loads kinda by accident. i do baby sit fone thou & i also set myself a 5000 lassos by end of the event mini game.

For those without gem flowers i think it probably is a matter of planting up tonnes of them the white trillium & the orange thingy i thought did best.

i felt like such a disloyal friend thou today i finished a quest in my keep & a red trillium dropped, i have 4 i think & i know Wambs (who's a neighbour) is struggling & hasn't got one. i thought if only you can gift useful things like that. if i cud Wamb i wud.

Quote Originally Posted by kattkrazie View Post
    All of the gem flowers will get you 12 wildflowers every 4 hrs. Multi-color hedge drops 12 every 4 hrs., faerie flowerbush drops 6 every 2 hrs. which is 12 in 4 hrs. and red trillium drops 1 every 20 min. which is also 12 wildflowers in 4 hrs.

I've used the other common flowers to get specific colored petals for upgrades, but count on my gem flowers for the wildflowers.