Page 21 of 67 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

Thread: May Flowers Event - April 29, 2016 (IOS and Android)

luvshorror stated that the hummingbird feeder takes 6 hours but mine always shows a 7 hour time frame. Can anyone confirm the actual time on the bird feeds? So far only gloves from the bird feeder but it has only been a day. I hope the drop rate increases on the spades.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kindefarm1890 View Post
    luvshorror stated that the hummingbird feeder takes 6 hours but mine always shows a 7 hour time frame. Can anyone confirm the actual time on the bird feeds? So far only gloves from the bird feeder but it has only been a day. I hope the drop rate increases on the spades.
    Mine is 7 hours.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by GramGram2 View Post
    Does this mean all the moss and stones received before step four, if any, are worthless?
    Not worthless just doesn't count to goal.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kindefarm1890 View Post
    My bad, It's probably 7 hours.
    Have a Luvly Day!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by segelj View Post
    Anyone else having technical problems? I earned 14 gold for downloading/playing new game and gold showed up in fs2. Then I planted tulips and did some other things around the farm. Then went back in 1 1/2 hours later to collect tulips and it showed none were planted. My newly earned 14 gold are gone, and everything else I did around the farm is undone. Sad. How can I get gold back?
    Hi
    I play on IPad & Android. Android has some game issues, comparing to iPad.
    On Android, when you are done doin your things on your farm, visit another farm (so what you did on your farm is being saved) and go back to your farm and then close your game. Works for me Hopefully for you too.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lester1a View Post
    Nothing from deliveries anybody else?
    Have done over 30 deliveries since yesterday and nothing here either. Maybe we have to wait for something to pop up first?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ghjvcucjb View Post
    Have done over 30 deliveries since yesterday and nothing here either. Maybe we have to wait for something to pop up first?
    That's odd, because I'm getting stuff with every delivery. Gloves, spades, and watercans. Along with the usual stuff.
    Have a Luvly Day!

Executive Chef
    Okay, I am on the quest to make the beginner's kit, but um, when will that Tools of the Glade quest pop up so I can get the parts for the kit?

Executive Chef
    Blah, nevermind, lol. When you get the goal Into the Wildflowers is when I was able to get delivery stuff. I was totally confused on that, sorry! LOL

Executive Chef
    A bit frustrating and time consuming, and from what I can see, it's not going to get any better. Goal 4 of 9 (Into the Wildflowers) is problematic enough.

Collect Fresh Wildflowers (6): not a problem.
    Make Garden Headebands (8): a big problem! Each headband requires 6 wildflowers, which means crafting 48 Flower Feed...which wouldn't be too bad, except that it requires 1 hour and only produces enough to feed one animal. Assuming a total of 4 Feed Mills, that's 6 hours to complete this alone...and probably longer, since most of us will be needing to produce feed for our livestock and pets so we can craft for deliveries. It wouldn't be so bad if 1 hour = feed for 2 animals, like all the rest...but it doesn't.

Then, there's the flower requirements. Each headband requires 10 Tulips and 12 Daisies. Assuming 6 Flower Plots, with each flower taking 1:30 per, and needing 80 Tulips and 96 Daisies, that's 176 flowers, requiring 45 hours for each Flower Plot.

Make a Beginner's Garden Kit (1): maybe a problem, depending on the drop rates. Some players seem to be getting a lot, others not so much.

I'm dreading how much time the next goals require. I'm glad we have nearly 3 weeks to complete them...but will that be long enough?