Thread: Clothes disappears within minutes on Motorola Droid--HELP!

Clothes disappears within minutes on Motorola Droid--HELP!

My poor mother started playing this game with me about 3 wks ago. She really enjoyed it at the beginning, but for the past couple of weeks she has been extremely frustrated and is ready to stop playing the game. She will have her store completely stocked then within minutes it'll all be gone. Sometimes she gets the money for it and sometimes she doesn't. She has a motorola droid (newer version but don't have model # since not w/her at moment). I believe she has 14 racks and 14 tables, 1 register. It doesn't matter the circumstance (store remains open, store closed, etc). I've read forums and we've tried different options, nothing works! This Sunday, I had her close the store and stock all day and night. In the morning she got up, put the remaining ready orders out (everything fully stocked w/large quanities), had her wait a minute before exiting game. After driving to work (approx. 20 - 30 min) she'd check the store and EVERYTHING would be GONE!!! (including the 1 day and 2 day items) Even if you don't block the door this happens. I messed with it last Friday to figure out problem. I would put an item out on the rack, exit out and go back to it within a minute, and the rack would be empty! I do not have this problem on my phone other then I discovered that I lost my clothes sometimes if I didn't exit properly. She's tried all the tricks in the forum but nothing works (turning off phone, reinstalling software, checking for game updates, updated her phone version, stocking with door blocked & unblocked). She's getting so frustrated and I don't blame her. Like me, she doesn't have time to live on the game. It's no fun when you work so hard to stock and then it all disappers.

Nightclub Owner
    I have a Droid Bionic and I'm not having those issues. I would suggest at this point to email support@teamlava.com and tell them exactly what is going on as well as all the tricks you've tried to fix it. Since you've tried everything that normally fixes an issue like this, I think that may be the only route left open to you.

The game will usually quick-sell all of your inventory if you block the door to your store. When you block the door, you may not see the customers coming in, but our system will still recognize them walking in and buying your items. When you open your door again, the consumption that took place while your door was blocked catches up, which is why it looks like you instantly lost all of your items.

If you want to avoid the quick-sell, don't block your door.