Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Wisdom Dragon - Jan 28 2020 (Needed for the Lucky You World Event)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by NeidusBluetip View Post
    First attempt: Light + Air = 24hrs....

I KNEW IT...UGH. After the last horrible event of 25 tries and still could NOT get the stupid 'common'...
    Same here!
    Dragon Story - Iceland, Fantasy Forest Story - Saint Mary

Banned
    It's gone well beyond ridiculous with the breeding for these "common" dragons for DT and World Events now. 3 Desert 4 hour fails, Sunshine (24 hour) and Leopard(14 hour I think) for me already.

As has been pointed out by countless other players, these common dragons needed for DT and World Events should be removed (or at least temporarily removed) from the breeding pool prior the launch of the next DT/WE. The problem only gets worse as time goes on.

Assuming a reasonable database design this should be dead easy for them to do.

Fashion Designer
    WOW....first try with Light and Neo Air....that's a rarity for me. Considering I was never able to breed the common for the last Tales, this is truly surprising. Two of my baby accounts got 24 hr fails, two got 4 hour hopefuls, and one got a 14 hour or something fail.

Executive Chef
    Since S8 staff are noticeably absent from the forum as of late, is our continued posting about the glut of common dragons even being noticed? Would it help if someone were to contact support? Although they primarily deal with individual issues, perhaps they would pass the information on to the powers that be?

Executive Chef
    I have a total of 4 accounts now. One got the Wisdom dragon with Albino Peacock and Gold. Another account got it with Albino Peacock and Air. The other 2 accounts have not had any success yet.

Well, at least Bingo worked with me for a change. I got a challenge to breed a Sunrise dragon egg. Easy peasy as I already had one cooking from when the event started yesterday. lol! Bounced me from #8 on the lb to #1 (for now).

Update: My 3rd account just got it with Albino Peacock and Air. I am telling you - Albino Peacock is a stud!
    Last edited by mymonta; 01-29-20 at 02:54 PM.

Fashion Designer
    I got 4 hours with Angel and gold. Thank you to whomever posted that!

Fashion Designer
    He?s so pretty! I?ve always wanted a Forbidden Dragon and will be very happy with this recoloring of it (even though it?s not a GPD, lol!).

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	C99BAD03-9B01-4A92-A8D6-401B24295526.jpeg 
Views:	32 
Size:	76.4 KB 
ID:	54522

But, gotta actually get one first before celebrating.
    So far: 2 Sunbeams.
    Last edited by FireballFarm; 01-29-20 at 03:22 PM. Reason: added pic of handsome epic

Executive Chef
    The Griffin, angel, Sunbeam, Griffin again. I did need Angel, so not all bad news. Going to craft.
    Last edited by ghostiemom; 01-30-20 at 10:45 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ghostiemom View Post
    Griffin, angel, 9 hours now.
    Did you need any of those dragons? I mean, Angel isn't a bad fail, especially if you didn't have one! It's just a very long fail.
    9 Hours will be Sunbeam, I believe. Even if it's a duplicate or a dragon you don't want, you can disenchant it for 10 Essence.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    I have a total of 4 accounts now. One got the Wisdom dragon with Albino Peacock and Gold. Another account got it with Albino Peacock and Air. The other 2 accounts have not had any success yet.

Well, at least Bingo worked with me for a change. I got a challenge to breed a Sunrise dragon egg. Easy peasy as I already had one cooking from when the event started yesterday. lol! Bounced me from #8 on the lb to #1 (for now).

Update: My 3rd account just got it with Albino Peacock and Air. I am telling you - Albino Peacock is a stud!
    Albino Peacock should've been my go to gal from the get go. She always come through when I need a common involving white for an event.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast