Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Update 10/29/2014

Rhino Keeper
    12 gems for the vampire baker??? is that worth it? obviously the things I already have are for coins like spooky tree

RS gets two tables back but BS has one table coming back and it costs gems... Disappointed. I didn't play last year so didn't get last years table. Didn't get 2012 halloween tables since I was just starting out and didn't have a lot of coins.

Executive Chef
    Update is here! The haunted house is 70gems and it's going to be mine!!!! The ghost girls is for coins yay!!!! Good update TL. Very much appreciated!

Fashion Designer
    I think this update is a little late, but you can always buy everything and put it in storage for next year, which is what I'm going to do. I'm happy to see they brought back the haunted house, that's a definite buy for me. I wish it costed less than 70 gems because I'd buy two. I don't know how I feel about seeing them bring back goal prizes that a lot of us had to put time + a lot of coins into (goals used to be a lot more pricey than they are now). It feels a little cheap to me when they re-release goal prizes or goal ovens because what's the point in doing goals if they will eventually re-release those items? At the same time, the Frankenstein table, vampire baker & mummy baker (even after being unlocked) costed gems if you wanted to purchase more, so anyone who did not get to do those goals has to pay gems for those items just like we had to if we wanted duplicates. I love the new tables with the bats, I think I'll have to buy some and put them in storage. The tree shelf is way, way too tiny to even consider purchasing.

Executive Chef
    I've spent all my gems on the breakfast thingy. If Halloween wasn't just around the bend I'd consider getting the house, but it is and I don't care. Got better stuff to spend money I shouldn't on next month!

Executive Chef
    I have a countdown on the purple spooky tree from last year, seems like they're retiring that one and the boardwalk thingy.

Darn it !!! Wish the haunted house was cheapear like 50 gems, but I'm getting it and RS one too.

New Resident
    Here we go again. My device is android. I can see the update on restaurant story but not on bakery. Anybody know what is up for us android users? Thanks...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cherilily View Post
    Here we go again. My device is android. I can see the update on restaurant story but not on bakery. Anybody know what is up for us android users? Thanks...
    Maybe you need to download a new version of the game?
    I play Bakery Story & Fashion Story.
    I have too many neighbours now so
    ALL NEIGHBOUR REQUESTS FROM NOW ON WILL BE DECLINED.
    I DO NOT TIP so please DON'T tip me if you expect a tip back.

Executive Chef
    I'm on android and have the stuff in the market, try closing the game, clear cache and reopen.

Executive Chef
    I can see the stuff on Android. Try force closing your game.

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast