Thread: Deli or Beehive purchase first ?

Deli or Beehive purchase first ?

Hi Everyone,

If you could purchase the Deli or Beehive first, which would you choose, and why ?

Thanks very much !

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by StoxMan View Post
    Hi Everyone,

If you could purchase the Deli or Beehive first, which would you choose, and why ?

Thanks very much !

The Deli has a 2 hour salad recipe which is made from ingredients you grow yourself and sells for 213 coins. If you sold the 3 spinach, 2 tomato, 2 carrots ingredients without making them in the Deli you would get 189 coins so the net profit every 2 hours is not great but then none of these higher level buildings are. There are other recipes but I don't think net profit is any better.

The Beehive you can collect every three hours and get 1 honey (sells for 24 coins) and 3 wax (sells for 73 coins). As these are items you don't need ingredients for then this is all net profit - 97 coins every 3 hours.

So in theory the Beehive will give you a faster return on your investment but if you enjoy growing and crafting, then I would go for the Deli.
    Last edited by ciarjen; 09-21-14 at 12:51 PM.
    My ID is ciarjen if you would like to add me
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).

Executive Chef
    In point of fact, you do not purchase the Beehive. You only need to expand to it, and it will become available for honey and honeycomb collection.