Page 10 of 38 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Update 9/18/14- Faerie Workshop

Quote Originally Posted by zuma022 View Post
    I just got home and opened the game. Same glitch with the first goal. Auto-completed about 3min ago. Not fixed, but I'm glad it doesn't matter
    We're looking into this! Thanks for your patience!

Even if you continue on without crafting the Faerie Essence, you'll still be able to continue on and craft the Faerie Workshop.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Fashion Designer
    Do the faerie block/beam/paste items needed to build the workshop appear again for crafting?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by JustKay View Post
    Er, if you know how to game the game it's possible without gems. The only limiting factor is how quickly you can accumulate fertilizer. I took a break from the whole game and only got back into it around August (when I would have to catchup on the questline before even getting this goal) and now I'm up to 7 or 8 inscriptions, while keeping a floating inventory of around 90 glimmer traps, 35 pitchers & 25 rafflesia
    I am constantly maxed on fertilizer. Can't get rid of it

Quote Originally Posted by GC5410 View Post
    So what materials do we need to actually build the faerie workshop, please? I assume we don't need any faerie essence to build it then.
    Nope, no Faerie Essence required. Looks like the items required to craft the Faerie Workshop are mentioned in the first page of this thread!
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    Nope, no Faerie Essence required. Looks like the items required to craft the Faerie Workshop are mentioned in the first page of this thread!
    Yes, I realised that and edited my post (but obviously not quick enough ) How do we craft the faerie beams/blocks/paste in order the build the faerie workshop, since it's the faerie workshop that crafts them? Should they becone available to craft in another building first?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by GC5410 View Post
    Yes, I realised that and edited my post (but obviously not quick enough ) How do we craft the faerie beams/blocks/paste in order the build the faerie workshop, since it's the faerie workshop that crafts them? Should they becone available to craft in another building first?
    You will have a new trade with fairies in Royal Exchange and also from Envoy to Plume through Keep and Barracks. It's a good idea to go ahead and start doing this now so you will be ahead on these items. (The Plume)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by m1stery View Post
    One of my neighbours just told me that in Faerie Workshop we (obviously) make faerie stuff:

1. Faerie Beam: 2 Wooden Beams + 1 Faerie Essence + 5 Glimmerbulb Seads

2. Faerie Block: 2 Stone Blocks + 1 Faerie Essence + 5 Glimmerdust

3. Faerie Paste: 2 Super Glue + 1 Faerie Essence + 3 Living Wood

4. Faerie Essence: 15 Murmurs + 5 Fey Crystals + 5 Floral Glow
    Cool!.....Mod, wanna add to front page, pls?

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    We're looking into this! Thanks for your patience!

Even if you continue on without crafting the Faerie Essence, you'll still be able to continue on and craft the Faerie Workshop.
    That's great but I still hope the option to brew Faerie Essence will be put back, I assume we will need it sooner or later and I always take the opportunity to make some extra for the future.............now I don't even get the chance to make 1 due to this glitch.................anyone seconds? lol

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Ape7_Andy View Post
    That's great but I still hope the option to brew Faerie Essence will be put back, I assume we will need it sooner or later and I always take the opportunity to make some extra for the future.............now I don't even get the chance to make 1 due to this glitch.................anyone seconds? lol
    Thinking you will be able to craft it in the new faerie works shop. Once we get it done

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by tigarlilyvol View Post
    You will have a new trade with fairies in Royal Exchange and also from Envoy to Plume through Keep and Barracks. It's a good idea to go ahead and start doing this now so you will be ahead on these items. (The Plume)
    Thanks I can adventure now then (trade is still locked because I'm still on the bonbons goal). How did we get them in the past? Were they ever craftable? I can't remember! I do have 2 faerie paste left over from however we got them ages ago though. Wish I had more leftovers, 10 of each will take a while!

Page 10 of 38 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast