Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Questions Discussions on Neighbors

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks for the tip.

Executive Chef
    I visit all my neighbors daily and make a list of who I couldn't leave hearts for. That's usually about 20 of my 140ish neighbors. I visit them again later in the day to allow for time differences and cross them off if I could play. Every month I evaluate who I couldn't visit regularly and delete them. I have done this on DS too and it seems to work for me.

I also like the "played 5" messages on my wall because I can't play when I'm at work. Sometimes the news feed gets filled up and deletes people before I have seen that they visited. Many times I see messages on my wall from people who are not listed on the news feed.
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Executive Chef
    The moving objects thing is a great tip, thanks for that!

Way back when, I used to cull by ditching the 0-hearts folks. But as Maguar mentioned, zero hearts may just not be into the visiting neighbors thing, and still need my help and help me with neighbor request stuff. I don't get the requirement that a player be at least level 30 to be an adequate neighbor but to each his own.

What I do is, once every 3-4 weeks I note all my neighbors' levels. The next time, if they have not leveled, or are a low level and have only gained a level or two, they go. Unless they are level 50 of course.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lunerasilver View Post
    I play every day... but I never delete comments from my wall... So your assumption isn't necessarily true.
    I play every day and I clear most buildings not my small decoration only( to me anyways)buildings but my wall says full a lot why is this? I figured I just had so many neighbors yes I'm a neighbor hog I have ALOT! I visit 1 letter a day like 1a1b1c and then go to news feed and wall and return their visits and posts. I find it helpful to have so many on quest ask neighbors I send everyone one once and if it's for 5 days I get the 20 limit back each day sometimes I get more than 20 I have monitored this. Anyways I'm going way off subject. I just wanted to say I may look inactive to some but I'm active at least 4x a day used to be more.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567