Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast

Thread: New levels impossible

Rhino Keeper
    In this new island, I've found level 533 to be the most annoying (g-d spiders... I'm stuck here right now) and level 532 to be the most difficult.

Rhino Keeper
    EFFING. SPIDERS. I am not enjoying 533 at all. Has anyone beat it? I think I know the strategy, but it's just pointless with the spiders.

Rhino Keeper
    Just realized there was a new island. Let me try to catch up. I've been working on 3 stars. Made it up to 340 so far. 329 bogged me down for awhile. Quite the ****joy. Lincstrake your details are amazing. Kristan did you ever try raven mad again?

Rhino Keeper
    Yes, I went back and have managed 14/18 stars on Raven Mad so far. I actually have 3 stars on everything through 426 EXCEPT for Raven Mad, Pelican Point (16/18 stars), and Mistshroud Pagoda (14/18).

Rhino Keeper
    Omfg i was finally about to beat 533 but i didn't see the baby in the top right cement block. Fml.

Rhino Keeper
    FIIIIIINAAALLLLYYYYY.

(And, HAH, I got 3 stars somehow, so I never have to play that level again.)

Have you beaten 488? I just started it, but can't figure out how to get the bottom babies without popping stink bombs.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by Lincstrake View Post
    Here are my tips for 466:
    Nuts are very valuable, so try to save them for end game and advance in the lower levels without using them.
    At start, guess which of the four colors will come up most frequently and throw that at the ice bubbles. Use other colors to collect the two lowest prizes: each two nuts. Once ice bubbles are colored and cleared, all the blocking balls on each side drop. Attack the ice bubbles on each side by trying to color and drop them. Continue firing color bubbles to drop doom bubbles on both sides. Now use a bank shot to hit a pair of fireworks bubbles. Ideally, this will start a chain reaction to drop out everything on this stage. Moving up, if directly above is a color bubble, throwing matching bubbles to clear it out. Throw other colors to collect the side prizes, each one nut. Should have six nuts now. Begin using nuts to attack structure at key points, with the goal of reaching the top inner fireworks bubbles with the six nuts still remaining. If that is successful, one hit to a fireworks bubble should be enough to set off a chain reaction for the win.
    Thanks Lincstrake. It took 10 more tries but I finally passed 466!

Rhino Keeper
    Just got to 533 and beat it on the second try. Don't know if they changed it or I just got lucky. Only two stars though so I will have to play it again. Just a smidge from 3. Had more trouble with 532.

Seems like no one had so much trouble with 530 as me... Any tips how to beat it without buying bombs?

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast