Page 42 of 79 FirstFirst ... 3238394041424344454652 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon tournament Arcane dragon- 7-29-14 (IOS)

Executive Chef
    Wizard decided to kick my dragons around awhile before epic lightening finally took him out. One bash (B)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by maizee0404 View Post
    Morning guys congrats to those who have finshed!!
    Lip trauma freesia how you all doing....iv just had immortal kick infinitys butt once again..will try diamond again n an hour
    evening sweetie .. sorry been out all day - holidays are not good for tournaments. Just lost 3 times to warden ... so am settling in for a LONG haul.
    Daughter 1 stuck on infinity and the other on Angelfire (she is only level 32) .. so we are all stuck at the moment .. will read back the last few pages to catch up !!

Executive Chef
    Im gna put ye all on missions to breed your diamond hybrids!! You all need them

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by trauma46 View Post
    evening sweetie .. sorry been out all day - holidays are not good for tournaments. Just lost 3 times to warden ... so am settling in for a LONG haul.
    Daughter 1 stuck on infinity and the other on Angelfire (she is only level 32) .. so we are all stuck at the moment .. will read back the last few pages to catch up !!
    Hope your all having a fab time!!
    Ok so infinity i got with quetzal...angelfire i got with crusader.....i posted im puttin ye all on missions to breed the diamonds and the diamond hybrids!
    Ye all need them
    Best of luck to you all and well done you your at warden...im waitin on my aether healing to beat ethereals butt! Xx

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jjblueyes View Post
    Wizard decided to kick my dragons around awhile before epic lightening finally took him out. One bash (B)
    Well done he was a bugger for me to beat!! Put a ling queue in my spa

I beat her with quetzal hun so maybe something green have you atlantis hes a heast in the arena?? I could be wrong hun but worth a shot??xx
    Will give Alantis a shot, tried Sunstone but nope.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Lipand5kids View Post
    Will give Alantis a shot, tried Sunstone but nope.
    Hope it works!! Im sorry if it doesnt!! But we will think postive k give it a good big bash

Quote Originally Posted by doto92ok View Post
    A lotery..no way... In the small acct beat angekfire with one bash, stranded for now at immortal.
    In the main acct already 8 losses to angelfire, diamond in the spa 2 times, pyramid, 2 champions, metal 2 times and soccer ones. As soon as diamond is healed trying him again.
    Immortal could be kinda hard with onky angelfire as champion, 1 diamond and no diamon hybrids. Any suggestions?
    You can try Winter, Fuzzy, Light, Sunstone, there are a few more but can't remember at the moment sorry. Will let you know when I do. Good luck and my Sunstone 3 brought Immortal down.

How about first a Diamond, hmm hmmm

Farm Supplier
    I'd be happy to just be able to breed a diamond! Tips always welcome I've been trying for a year with no joy, wish TL would put one in a value pack :-)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Victoria185 View Post
    I'd be happy to just be able to breed a diamond! Tips always welcome I've been trying for a year with no joy, wish TL would put one in a value pack :-)
    They did a couple of weeks ago... or a month ago or so.
    Last edited by dangerb0y; 08-01-14 at 01:54 PM.