Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Restaurant Update 7/9/14

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    I've gotten a couple of requests for Fish Hooks so that's one of the parts it needs. You can't gift it though so you will only be able to collect them from requests.
    Fish hooks are needed for one part of the goal

Farm Supplier
    Fish stand takes 8 Metal Sheets, 6 Paint, 4 Screws & 2 Wiring each to build. Thought I'd post it here in case people had been working off of this update thread instead of the goal thread.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by lildvl91 View Post
    Although it's a nice goal..I'm kinda tired of bk to bk goals..esp when I'd like to decorate way I want but why bother when another goal comes...lol
    What do you mean by back to back goals? I haven't had any goals in over three weeks (until now). Last goal ovens have been in storage for about two weeks. It was getting boring without any goals.

Team Lava...you've outdone yourselves!! Can't wait until I'm rewarded with the Riverboat! BRAVO!!

Executive Chef
    Nice theme. LOVE the riverside wallpaper, it's so pretty, serene and natural, my favorite item about this update.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by angelmama24 View Post
    What do you mean by back to back goals? I haven't had any goals in over three weeks (until now). Last goal ovens have been in storage for about two weeks. It was getting boring without any goals.
    For players with fewer available appliance slots and fewer neighbours sending parts to build those appliances, it takes a while to complete the goals. Sometimes they use up the entire period of time allocated for the goal. For those of us with more appliance slots, hundreds of parts stored up or really good neighbours who send us the requested parts, we can usually complete goals in a week or less. So for us the goals never run into each other, but for those other players they sometimes do....so they appear to be "back to back".

I'm glad I bought 10 ovens right away while the glitch was happening. I was wondering why everyone was requesting wagon wheels suddenly. lol

Fashion Designer
    I buy 5 ovens, that is enough to finish the first goal. For the second I have so many parts left....I going to buy 10. I just looked in my inventory, of every part I have over 100, so that is cleaning up!

Host(ess)
    The Captain Phoebe decoration is pretty cute (esp that hat!) but the eyes look kinda derpy :P
    I play on both Android and iPad.

Android (earthrocks2): Bakery (IGN RoseBerry)
    iPad (earthrocks): Restaurant (IGN BerryBread), Fashion (IGN RoseBerryGem)

~Former player of City Original, Farm Original, and Pet Shop Story~

New Resident
    I always buy 20 ovens for every oven... I bought all 20 of mine at once right when the golas came out and I was thinking that Is was awesome I didn't need parts for this one!! But I keep getting red gears and wagon wheels for gifts so I jumped on here to see what I was missing... nothing :-D I just got lucky!!
    Last edited by fluffly07; 07-13-14 at 03:15 AM.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567