Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Thread: New bug. Side store

New Resident
    I am having the same problem cannot seel items in the newspaper, The games fezzes and you have to force close it. I is causing me to be unable to progress, as my barn and silo are full and I cannot collect the items I need for my orders. Playing on IPAD2 with latest updates. so frustrating
    Last edited by Whooosh1; 06-16-14 at 10:43 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Regina View Post
    Do you mean the animations in the background, on your farm? Thanks for your explanation! We are still investigating this issue.
    Yes, for instance if the plane is landing, the animation will normally pause if there is lag. If the shop stays away, the plane animation will continue on to landing. My go-to clue is the little flag on the newspaper stand. Waving=hard restart, paused=wait it out.

New Resident
    Last edited by bissabez; 01-21-15 at 02:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bissabez View Post
    Confirming the same problem - game has become unplayable over the past day unfortunately. At this point even after a restart, the store doesn't allow adding any items to sell.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnny2good View Post
    Yes, for instance if the plane is landing, the animation will normally pause if there is lag. If the shop stays away, the plane animation will continue on to landing. My go-to clue is the little flag on the newspaper stand. Waving=hard restart, paused=wait it out.
    Thank you for all the information! These have been forwarded to the team for further investigation.

New Resident
    Yup, me too, when I try and add an item to my store I can no longer get a response from the game, all the animations move though. To continue playing I can tap the real money buy things tab and then close it but this does not fix the store, it will freeze again if I try and add items, I have to restart my iPad 3 to use the store again. This happened a number of times today and seriously impedes game play.

Executive Chef
    I'm still having problems with the side store too, where I tap to sell, and the store window gets stuck on the far right side, and the game freezes.

Rhino Keeper
    Everything went well for a while.
    Until yesterday.
    When I click on my store it randomly freezes and I have to force close the game

Grand Emperor
    For the last few days, perhaps due to the celebration, the app has been quite abnormal for me. Side shop freeze and chicken crawling at snail speed. Other TL games (RS and BS) are working fine, only fs2 is affected.

Thanks for providing all these reports. We are still investigating this issue, but it may be related to the duration that you leave your game open before trying to use the Side Shop. As a temporary workaround, if you are still experiencing an issue with the Side Shop, we recommend closing your game and re-opening it before you go into the Side Shop. This may help resolve your issue.
    Storm8 Staff - MeowMeowBeans

Need additional help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Need your account on a new device? Transfer your account here!
    Like us on Facebook and follow our Twitter!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Meowmeowbeans View Post
    Thanks for providing all these reports. We are still investigating this issue, but it may be related to the duration that you leave your game open before trying to use the Side Shop. As a temporary workaround, if you are still experiencing an issue with the Side Shop, we recommend closing your game and re-opening it before you go into the Side Shop. This may help resolve your issue.
    I wish it's the duration of the game so this issue can be resolved quickly. I had experienced starting FS2 and the next action was to load shop, it happened.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast