Page 18 of 52 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 06/26/2014 Update Limited Time Summer Gazebo

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by harleymom1000 View Post
    Is anyone receiving a blank screen when they want to purchase gems to speed up the gazebo?
    Are you talking about the gem purchase screen where you normally get the options of packages of gems to choose from?
    I've had that happen before but not right now. Have you tried force closing the game or rebooting your device? If none of those work, then as a last resort maybe reinstalling the game might fix it.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by harleymom1000 View Post
    Is anyone receiving a blank screen when they want to purchase gems to speed up the gazebo?
    Try the following

1) Force close your game
    2) Log out of your iTunes account
    3) Log into your iTunes account
    4) Make sure your payment info is correct and your country matches the one for your device settings
    5) Reopen the game
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Fashion Designer
    I skipped past the last 10 'artisans' and starting on crafting A golden hammer.

It threw me to discover that I needed two. I am usually quite good at following directions, but the amounts required for the silver leaf and golden leaf in the goal are enough for ONE golden hammer AND the goal specifically says AAAAAAAAA golden hammer. Then it requires two. I am just gonna spell this out for those, like me, who may be thrown. LOL ;-)

Was this by design? If so, My feedback is to please be clearer. "Craft golden hammers" not "Craft a golden hammer" and the amount of silver & golden leaf should correspond to the number of hammer required. Otherwise it is unclear at best & misleading at worst.

Fashion Designer
    On another note, for those who are ahead, is there anything I need to stock up on besides wool (50) and seeds (100)???

I have a decent amount of jewels & beams & blocks & glues, so not really worried about those.
    Thanks!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by infinitelove19 View Post
    On another note, for those who are ahead, is there anything I need to stock up on besides wool (50) and seeds (100)???

I have a decent amount of jewels & beams & blocks & glues, so not really worried about those.
    Thanks!
    I am at the part where you make the cloth. It DOES require 20 wool and 10 hides PER cloth. So, start shearing those sheep!
    Last edited by vizbiz11; 06-27-14 at 04:40 PM. Reason: Removed duplicate smiley

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by vizbiz11 View Post
    I am at the part where you make the cloth. It DOES require 20 wool and 10 hides PER cloth. So, start shearing those sheep!
    And it needs 5 cloths, meaning I'll need 100 wool & 50 hides, right?
    Boy that is a LOT! Glad I finally have four sheep, at fours hours between collections, that will take 100 hours, assuming no sleep, no breaks and that I am starting from zero. Fortunately, I try to stay above fifty, so it won't be too bad. Those with less sheep, on the other hand might have quite the challenge on their hands.

Of course, there's also the stables, but I'm not sure how much they give. I usually get one or two every other collection, I think.

Executive Chef
    I skipped past the last 10 'artisans' and starting on crafting A golden hammer.

It threw me to discover that I needed two. I am usually quite good at following directions, but the amounts required for the silver leaf and golden leaf in the goal are enough for ONE golden hammer AND the goal specifically says AAAAAAAAA golden hammer. Then it requires two. I am just gonna spell this out for those, like me, who may be thrown. LOL ;-)

Was this by design? If so, My feedback is to please be clearer. "Craft golden hammers" not "Craft a golden hammer" and the amount of silver & golden leaf should correspond to the number of hammer required. Otherwise it is unclear at best & misleading at worst.

Yes, I had to do a double take as I was reading through it and realized 2 golden hammers would be needed eventually. I just take it as there's a difference between the quest that requires one golden hammer to be crafted and the following quests. A lot of their quests are like that though. One shows you how to make it in the first place, then you need more.

Executive Chef
    I'm having an issue, but maybe I just don't understand. I crafted 4 builders hammers, and then skipped the 5th one and went on to the silver and gold leaf portions. Now I'm onto the golden hammer part but the previous hammers I made don't register. It says I have zero. So, does that mean we really need to craft 7 hammers all told? Or do I have a weirdness?
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Executive Chef
    And it needs 5 cloths, meaning I'll need 100 wool & 50 hides, right?
    Boy that is a LOT! Glad I finally have four sheep, at fours hours between collections, that will take 100 hours, assuming no sleep, no breaks and that I am starting from zero. Fortunately, I try to stay above fifty, so it won't be too bad. Those with less sheep, on the other hand might have quite the challenge on their hands.

Of course, there's also the stables, but I'm not sure how much they give. I usually get one or two every other collection, I think.
    I occasionally have gotten 3 wool out of the stables. Of course, sometimes it's none.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenzod View Post
    I'm having an issue, but maybe I just don't understand. I crafted 4 builders hammers, and then skipped the 5th one and went on to the silver and gold leaf portions. Now I'm onto the golden hammer part but the previous hammers I made don't register. It says I have zero. So, does that mean we really need to craft 7 hammers all told? Or do I have a weirdness?
    Yes, I was looking last night and saw that we have to "give" the 5 hammers, so 2 more are needed.