Thread: Is this available for iOS only?

Farm Supplier

Is this available for iOS only?

I'm on android and I just got a goal in BS to install this, but when I go to the playstore it says it's not available in my country. So is this game only released for iOS or is it just my device that's the problem?

The Honorable Panda
    I am not seeing in the US google play store. I will check on this.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    I also got the goal today but I was able to install it. Posted something in the bug section earlier, but that problem's fine now.

This is now available for Android in limited release! To avoid any issues with not being able to locate the app in Google Play, make sure your device region is consistent with the region on your Google Play account.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    This is now available for Android in limited release! To avoid any issues with not being able to locate the app in Google Play, make sure your device region is consistent with the region on your Google Play account.
    Sorry if this is a stupid question, but how do I do that. I looked at my play store settings and don't see it, and I still can't download the game. I've never had this issue with other TL games.

Quote Originally Posted by AngelaM_93 View Post
    Sorry if this is a stupid question, but how do I do that. I looked at my play store settings and don't see it, and I still can't download the game. I've never had this issue with other TL games.
    Go into Settings > Language & input > Language to set your Language (and country if applicable). This should also match your actual location as determined by Google. Hope this helps!

I am not able to locate it in Google Play either...Hopefully, it will be available soon...

Farm Supplier
    I did as you said FrozenTurtle, but it's still unavailable for me to download.

The Honorable Panda
    It is out on an limited released so if you do not see it in your google play store, then it is not available for your country yet.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request