Page 16 of 58 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm Story 2 : Birthday Party Event- Update to Version 1.7.5

Rhino Keeper
    First of all, happy birthday FS2! Keep surprise us with your events. Anyway, i've been completely ignoring my train order since i bought the cake, LOL. And i reaaaally love the birthday kitty. Such a challenge ! Please make the cake part drop balance, we need more food coloring.

[QUOTE=GDude118;922057]Really? The event has only been up for 7-8 hrs and most of y'all are already giving up when it's a 2 and a half week long event? this is a brand new event [\QUOTE] it's new probably for FS2 but it's been in dragon story 3 or 4 times... (All except easter event ended in disaster because tl had to bail out for the community prize)... So pretty please to everyone... Lets all have fun parts be thrown out the window ^^ I'm gonna enjoy it and cross my fingers for the final community prize!! Also... Does anybody know what the amounts are for the individual prizes?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by erikamari View Post
    May i ask, what is that 63,900,000 thing? Is that a number of players?
    It's cumulative cake slices collected from all over the world
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	18.0 KB 
ID:	13979
    Last edited by sukyee; 06-21-14 at 11:55 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sukyee View Post

That many so far?? That's impressive!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Carbuck View Post
    That many so far?? That's impressive!!!
    Yes!!! Indeed!! Very impressive!!
    Last edited by sukyee; 06-22-14 at 07:15 AM.

So you have already reached 320 slices? Wow, I'm still far below 100....

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by orleansparish View Post
    I agree with other posters who are puzzled by those complaining already. Giving up on the first day and whining deeply over a free game?

Take a chill pill, relax and enjoy. Ive bought upgrade items from stormie and two other lower level players, who i guess arent bothered to play.

Works for me! Because ive upgraded my cake twice and have gotten the balloons. Now i dont think my odds are good to reach the kitty right now. But that's ok, ill see how far i get towards the end. Seeing as how i play dragon and the first two events like this were a nightmare unti they fixed it all.

Im sure they will do the same here. Id keep playing and doing deliveries. Even with selling stuff ive still had many deliveries. I need one bowl of icing thats hard to come by, but thats fine. Im getting my xp to level up and that matters to me in the long run over the items in the game.

I just need you huge gem spenders to help us along! Please and Thank You!
    Ha, so u think we should chill.....but even YOU can see that it will need GEMS to complete this!!!

As one of those Gem-ers who practically have to spend to get anything as at Lvl 42,
    my delivery contracts items take at least 3-4hrs apiece ( and THEN get nothing apart from coins) & rarely get any lower level contracts,
    so while my choice to spend gems....not always fair that higher level players ( who basically have helped this game to get to thia anniversary) have a disadvantage getting items because our contracts take longer than lower levels so cant complete as many!

So deleting instead of completing!

So will chill & save my Gems....cos cant have your cake & eat it!

Rhino Keeper
    I think someone should edit #1. Cake lv2-9 slices, lv3-13 slices, lv4-17 slices.
    By the way, its soooooo hard to collect prizes cause we can earn cake slices only from sending deliveries.

Executive Chef
    I have to say that I am loving this event I was already trying to do lots of deliveries to expand to the water garden. This has given me a real boost. Yes, I am probably spending more than I am earning by buying items from the market place in order to complete deliveries, but I have almost got enough expansion parts, managed to upgrade my barn twice (yes, twice), received so many saws that I have run out of mature trees to chop and my mine has never been used so much.

So thanks TL. Even if I don't get all the prizes, I am one happy bunny regardless

Yes!!! Indeed!! The number has increase by ~3Million in 2 hours, compared to my previous post about the hammock... Very impressive!!
    WOW! Thanks for answering, im excited to get 320 slices now!