Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 232930313233

Thread: Spin Wheel is back

Banned
    I like these free events here and there but with anything there will be glitches and what not. I really liked the mine for a diamond event where I was lucky enough to get a diamond. I didn't lose it like some reported so that was an excellent event for me. Let's bring back mining weekend events where you can win some ultra rares.

Was I the only one who actually won a diamond?? I thought there would have been many many people who won too.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by freshfunin2008 View Post
    I like these free events here and there but with anything there will be glitches and what not. I really liked the mine for a diamond event where I was lucky enough to get a diamond. I didn't lose it like some reported so that was an excellent event for me. Let's bring back mining weekend events where you can win some ultra rares.

Was I the only one who actually won a diamond?? I thought there would have been many many people who won too.
    Mine glitched when I won the diamond but emailing tl solved the problem easy. They gave me my diamond that I won even though the glitches. That's how I got my diamond that I have in this acct. it would be great to have the mining back with a gold giving dragon.( I'm dreaming)
    "Never leave that till tomorrow which you can do today."

Nightclub Owner
    I got nothing good out of the spin wheel, just food
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 232930313233