Page 79 of 79 FirstFirst ... 29697576777879

Thread: Immortal Dragon (IOS) Craftable Dragon REMOVED

Executive Chef
    I agree, good post tbh. In reality though i am certain that many start playing these games thinking they actually get the full experience for "free", and ofc the gaming companies must advertise their product in an as attractive way as possible, and ofc not mention that it's very difficult getting all out of it without paying up some, so even if "lure" is the wrong word of choice (my bad, it's not like a bunch of evil game developers are creating games just to steal our money) it is still my opinion that this is what happens. But, yet again, if it they weren't making profit then we'd have no game at all, and as LemonadeMouth173 says, it is up to everyone if they want to play the game, and how they want to play it. And respecting other should come without saying, myself i may find it crazy spending a fortune on an app game, but if you like the game and find it worth it then it is your choice, and only a moron would disrespect you for it.

I can understand if they want to charge real money for gold, and seems like all the new dragons that are released impossible to breed..... Blah blah. Nobody works for free. BUT $35 worth of gold (on sale) to buy just 1 dragon? That is a ridiculous price. Tell me its not.

If every dragon was only $5 to buy, and I couldn't breed them in time, I would buy them all. That's reasonable. But over $30? I'm not going to buy any of those.

This company would make a ton more money I guarantee if they didn't charge so much.

Angry Removing crafted dragons

Why are we not given a date rather than just being told "limited time" when a crafted dragon will be removed. Surely this wouldn't be difficult. I now have 93 masks along with all the other useless materials that I am unable to do anything with. If I had known this was going to be removed so soon I would have used the 90 gold to buy the rest rather than have wasted all that time trying to obtain them in the first place.

Rhino Keeper
    I am sad and upset because they removed this Immortal SO fast. I have 82 masks and I was working through the 'get enough gold' to buy the rest ..... and it's gone! 'The way they usually do it' doesn't always mean you can depend on it.

I just jumped on to buy the rest of the masks I needed in the craft shop and they already pulled the dragon. So no immortal for me now. I guess that's a good thing. I'm tired of buying gold in this game. I think I'm done with that....

I'm actually tired of playing the game for nothing.

All the new dragons that get cycled through and taken away. Why not get rid of all the dragons everybody all ready has and is tired of? Give us more time for the new dragons. I breed for one new dragon over 2 weeks for nothing, then miss out on all of them because they get deleted.

Yeah, I logged in and was about to buy 500 gold to get the last of the masks I needed and it was gone. Looks like they aren't getting any money from me anymore. I'm done with it.

Before, they said they were deleting the knight dragon on a specific date, and it stayed in the crafting hut for a month after that date..... This time they didn't even give us a time and the dragons gone already. Now I have an extra habitat for nothing. 7 warrior dragons, so I figured I needed 3 habitats because there's only room for 3 dragons in each.... Now I can't get this dragon so I have that extra environment being wasted....

Why do they delete them so fast? We can't keep up with them.

The best thing about them removing immortal is that I still have an outstanding island quest to battle for this dragon!!!!

The Honorable Panda
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 79 of 79 FirstFirst ... 29697576777879