Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: Pyre Caverns Event GLITCH Thread

Ultramarine Egg in Inventory

Quote Originally Posted by glimmergate View Post
    Eggs that were gained after the event expired (via Adventures that came in late, or were collected late), are not able to be hatched. This was by design to avoid confusion, but it sounds like it created a lot of additional confusion. I'm not sure if we can do anything about this, but I want you all to know that your feedback is being heard and that future events will be designed such that this isn't a problem.

Thanks everyone.
    I started the Pyre Adventure before time was up, but didn't collect until afterwards. I was awarded the Ultramarine Egg which now sits in my inventory. Why bother dropping the egg if you can't trigger the goals? Why can't you bring back the goals so that those who have eggs can still hatch them or find a way to hatch the eggs through the nest? Obviously, we would still have to pay gems due to the adventures being expired.

There must be a way for those that thought they had a egg because they were able to triggered the goals and for those who got an egg and can't trigger any of the goals. Either way, it's a tease and a lot of resources were depleted and gems spent!

Farm Supplier

Angry I don't if you can resolve this but for the future don't finish the event in a Sunday

Eggs that were gained after the event expired (via Adventures that came in late, or were collected late), are not able to be hatched. This was by design to avoid confusion, but it sounds like it created a lot of additional confusion. I'm not sure if we can do anything about this, but I want you all to know that your feedback is being heard and that future events will be designed such that this isn't a problem.

Thanks everyone.
    I don't know if you can resolve this but for the future pls don't end a big event like this on a weekend I know is only a game but I'm not happy to lost everything for a error in the system we play daily almost everybody and love this game give us our items back or do something for us now

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenzod View Post
    Maybe people could list the resources they used during the error portion,

I accidentally clicked the "give jewels" part of the Jewel Absorber quest that popped up after I clicked on the expired sparkling egg quest.

Annoying as I'm trying to get to 99 jewels to start the next part of the ultramarine egg quest (for which I do have the egg!!)

Eggs that were gained after the event expired (via Adventures that came in late, or were collected late), are not able to be hatched. This was by design to avoid confusion, .
    Well this is where the confusion is then.
    I thought it was ten days to find the eggs. But It was designed as ten days to find AND hatch eggs.

For what it's worth i got caught up in the glitch and 'lost' 50 silver 50 jewels, 2 adamant, 2 large diamonds.

However many Mithral, swords, armour and gems going on the pyre adventures the last six day (I got the two first eggs very quickly) I'd have saved the Mithral for my other ongoing quest lines with the witchy character.

At the end of the 10 days when the quests expired I only had one dragon. I got the nose goes and jewel absorber tasks assumed that they were new tasks so have been sending to Polaris as it is only time stamped 2 days. Didn't have enough resources left to start the jewel absorber, now not sure what to do? It would be great if we now actually got the eggs seeing as most of us cleared out our resources and some got all the eggs and then others got a big zero!! Or in my case one.....

Well I had a similar problem...

Quote Originally Posted by idrispad View Post
    I accidentally clicked the "give jewels" part of the Jewel Absorber quest that popped up after I clicked on the expired sparkling egg quest.

Annoying as I'm trying to get to 99 jewels to start the next part of the ultramarine egg quest (for which I do have the egg!!)
    The quests just started popping up and reloading over and over again when I pressed the finish button the game crashed twice. And now I am stuck without a sparkling egg PLUS somehow the aquamarine timed jewel quest popped up (and I actually have the egg) and I'm chopping like a maniac to get all my jewels in time after they were all depleted by that stupid non existing sparkling egg quest.

And I think giving EVERYBODY back their resources individually is completely impossible.

Plus I read a lot of people being quite condescending and nasty in the other chat... Everybody who joined this chat worked really hard and obviously cares about the game... Even If some people who actually read the forum and managed to follow all the chaos and now make a list of their lost resources... Even if these few people get them back... What about all the others who don't know about the threads, who don't exactly counted how many adventures and how many diamonds and gems they spend? As I said my game crashed multiple times... I don't even remember how many times I gave 5 diamonds...
    I think getting back resources can't be done... Too many people and too many different situations.

I would propose that at least we can buy the missing egg for the original 200 gems at the place button ( see picture) We spend all our resources on a glitch. At least we should have the chance to finish it.

Plus if we spend the 200 gems on it, it wouldn't be unfair to the people who worked hard/ spend gems on getting the egg in time.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	20.2 KB 
ID:	13693  
    Last edited by verenabuba; 06-02-14 at 01:08 PM. Reason: Just adding

Fashion Designer
    I think it will be very difficult to solve this. So I go now, it is night here in Europe and I just see where the ship lands!

Will the new three Dragons be available in the Market for gems??

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by verenabuba View Post
    I would propose that at least we can buy the missing egg for the original 200 gems at the place button ( see picture) We spend all our resources on a glitch. At least we should have the chance to finish it.

Plus if we spend the 200 gems on it, it wouldn't be unfair to the people who worked hard/ spend gems on getting the egg in time.
    I think that is a great solution

Quote Originally Posted by Queenzod View Post
    Most of the resources will fill back up in time, so I don't view that as an insurmountable problem. The mithril is more of an issue, because it's such a rare drop. And perhaps the jewels, but they drop pretty frequently. It would take 3-4 days to get back to normal (full) on jewels and silver.

Maybe people could list the resources they used during the error portion, so we can get an idea of what people actually used? That would give TL some factual info to help decide how to handle this. I'm thinking we need to collect some facts now.

But then again, I could be wrong. It's happened before. Well, once.
    Great idea. I am less concerned about some of the resources, such as jewels. As a result of the error, however, I expended these resources that I cannot easily replace:

-mithril
    -silver
    -large diamonds

Can anyone think of other resources that are difficult to acquire and were lost due to the error?

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast