Page 38 of 301 FirstFirst ... 283435363738394041424888138 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 05/22/2014 EVENT: Infiltrate The Pyre Caverns

Rhino Keeper
    I just got my pyre egg! Now I'm scrambling for the last bits of coal and wood. My goals changed to 9 days too even though it only started yesterday at 3 pm for me. The clock should change at 3pm today not midnight last night.

Fashion Designer
    Look on the bright side, if it takes lots of adventures to get your pyre egg then you'll already have lots of crystals and could let the mini-timed goals expire and save yourself some coal/wool/wood/sap/fish on your way to hatching it!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ciarjen View Post
    Great update.

Looking ahead, I see there is a 2 day timed quest which needs 200 jewels. I have just maxed out at 99 but before I start the quest I am just wondering if it is even possible to collect 101 jewels in 2 days.

Any thoughts on this please?
    I was wondering that as well. You can get jewels from the Mines (Sparkling and Deep), Sabina's House, the Jeweler, Toll Vault, Rock Croppings, Iron Rich Rock, Dark Cave Formation (20 gems), crafting in the Magic Forge and I'm sure I forgot sth.
    So building several Jewels may help, chopping down Rocks like mad and crafting will be my choices and -naturally- collecting from the above buildings. Oh I forgot the Treasure Troves!

We'll see if it's enough.

But -first of all- I need an egg!
    Last edited by claupu; 05-23-14 at 05:23 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by glimmergate
    you do in fact need to chop the treasure trove in order to see the dragon egg drops. For players who aren't active in the forum, it just doesnt make sense to have them drop before they even know the eggs exist!

I already have the Pyre egg and now have 3 treasure troves. I have not opened them because they have been dropping jewels and I am maxed on them and I know I am going to need them later on.

Are you saying here that the other 2 eggs which I am waiting on, will be dropped from the adventures, inside the treasure trove and the only way to know I have an egg is to open all the troves?
    My ID is ciarjen if you would like to add me
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).

Fashion Designer
    Great update.

Looking ahead, I see there is a 2 day timed quest which needs 200 jewels. I have just maxed out at 99 but before I start the quest I am just wondering if it is even possible to collect 101 jewels in 2 days.

In my efforts to get coal (lots of rock outcrops) I've collected quite a few jewels in the meantime, plus the treasure troves and drops from adventures have given me sometimes 5 or 6 jewels at a time, so I'd say do-able. I've gone from around 20 jewels to 90 in the last 14 hours (and I was asleep for quite a few of those hours!).

Fashion Designer
    I already have the Pyre egg and now have 3 treasure troves. I have not opened them because they have been dropping jewels and I am maxed on them and I know I am going to need them later on.

Are you saying here that the other 2 eggs which I am waiting on, will be dropped from the adventures, inside the treasure trove and the only way to know I have an egg is to open all the troves?
    I believe it was in reference to first trove to open goals in book so you will know what is coming. I kept the troves and got another Pyre egg and the marine one still waiting on jewel one so still holding on to some troves was a drop from adventure.

Fashion Designer
    Great update.

It's possible, but may require a little planning. For one, wait until after 1st of june to move on with this, or until you have all 3 eggs.
    - Be sure you are maxed on jewels when you start.
    - Make sure you can collect from your mines all day long for two days.
    - If you can, buy more jewelllers.
    - Remember to collect from Sabinas house.
    - Do adventures to the ancient vault, have it ready to collect when you start the quest. This adventure usually drops jewels.
    - Save your treasure troves until you need them, they contain lots of jewels.
    - Chop all kinds of rocks and deep cave formations.
    - Ask you friends to start sending you jewels, don't collect your gifts for 6/7 days until you start the quest. The system usually saves your incoming gifts for a week or up to a maximum of 20. This alone should give you 18/20 jewels ready to collect.
    - If you have the 4th shard and have allowed your coal supply to build up again, you can craft jewels in the magic forge.
    - You can do exchanges with Belladonna, this usually gives you jewels.
    - Collect from sir piggy and your regular dragon(s).

All in all I think it's very doable and you don't even need to do everything on the list to get all 200 jewels.

Rhino Keeper
    this is what I'm worried about too. I'm maxed on jewels so don't want to open my treasure troves and get jewels and "waste" them. And what about the diamond.......What do I need that for.....dang, I've been hoarding my T.T

Executive Chef
    Great update.

Well. Craft them from coal. Break all your dark cave formations, they give jewel frequently. Buy 10-20 jeweler for this quest then sell them. Or simple, break a lot of stones.
    Visit my main island: ZX71

Farm Supplier
    Help ... It may be in the update string somewhere and I missed it, but is it a guarantee that the treasure trove should drop something? Mine didn't ... I checked inventory, force closed, visited, etc. All I got was a light armor and 2 pyre crystals from adventure.
    Last edited by tcgms17; 05-23-14 at 05:35 AM.