Thread: Problem with goal

Problem with goal

Hey there is a problem with the goals on Restaurant Story. When you are around level 9 the goals tells you to bake Cornbread with honey. Well I cannot find Cornbread with Honey on the
    list of items to bake. Also right before that one, you are to told to make a chicken dish. That one is not lister either. On that one I used my gems to skip but I don't think that is fair and
    now it asking me to make the cornbread or you can skip for 3 gems. Again why should I have to keep using my gems in order to complete the goals? I think I should be refunded the gems
    I had to use for the chicken. And Team Lava needs to fix this problem.

Try scrolling all the way to the end of the recipes, even past the closed ones. I think those are way, way at the back end.

Executive Chef
    [QUOTE=Gerry21213;882635 And Team Lava needs to fix this problem.[/QUOTE]

I agree w about TL needing 2 correct this problem. Believe me, ur not the first Newbie 2 come thru here looking 4 these recipes. Yes there r certain steps need 2 take b4 ur able 2 cook them but I think it's a mistake 2 place them where they do. (I'm not sure what lvl u receive this set of challenges at since I was already lvl 99 when they were released.) The recipes might work better if they were 2 follow all of the foods that r locked by lvl and b4 the ones locked by goal.
    I'm sorry u lost gems bcuz of this. My only suggestion is 2 email TL and plead ur case in trying 2 get ur gems back. Email them at:
    Support@teamlava.com
    Make sure u include ur restaurant's name, ur id, . I wish u luck in both getting ur gems back and in playing the game.
    Currently NOT ADDING NBRS SO PLZ DO NOT SEND INVITE
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel

New Resident
    I to have this problem. I sent support an email and they only advised to check message board. I haven't been able to find this recipe anywhere!!!!

Farm Supplier
    I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble!

These recipes should be on the Basic Oven under Breakfast. If you're working on the Gran-Gran Goals, check out the goal thread here.

If you're still having trouble, can you let me know which quest you are on?