Page 25 of 40 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Suggestion Thread

Rhino Keeper
    Bring back old ovens do a sale on gems and bring them back for like 10 or 20 gems nothing makes a newer player more mad when there's oven they don't have bring sales and specials back items limited time offers

I would love to see the candy hatchery stove come back, I think some of us would even purchase it with gems

Rhino Keeper
    I'm not sure if this has been suggested before, but it would be great if you could keep adding servings to the same counter rather than have two servings of the same food take up two counters.

I know it does this when there are no free counters left, but I think it would be a good feature to add even when there are other counters available.

New Resident
    There needs to be a block button in the games. California has anti-bullying laws and this covers cyberbullying and electronic harrassment too. There is some serious harrassment going on in the games and individual players need a swift way of dealing with it for adults as well as children. These games are meant to be entertaining. Don't let a few idiots spoil it for the rest of us. Safety should be a concern to the developers and owners of Storm8 and TeamLava, not just market share & profitability. And while your staff may be small, multiple complaints backed by screen shots for the same offender should be dealt with immediately and decisively. Thank you.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by n35513w View Post
    this was already suggested in the theme suggestion but I'd like to suggest it here. I think bakery owners should have a separate status msg on the top of wall posts where visitors can see.. Incase we have announcement to make or so..
    I totally agree! There is nothing more annoying than posting that you're going on holiday only for everyone to ignore it! By then it's fell down the wall and people keep posting PLMKWC! Duh! I'm on holiday! Lol

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by TinksThots View Post
    My idea for counters: Food storage. When you 'tap to manage' a full counter, you get the option to either clear it or keep the food, right? Well, what if 'store' was one of those options, and then you could 'tap to manage' an empty counter and get something like the cookbook on appliances, except it would be all the food you've put into storage.
    YES this would be such a great idea so when seasonal food come out I can store my Watermelon Cake and other big foods and put the seasonal stuff out and when that ends I can but my normal cakes back on!

Host(ess)
    I would like a Frozen Yoghurt Machine because Frozen Yoghurt is popular and there are so many different flavours that you can fill up a cookbook.
    It would also be nice if you add more recipes to existing ovens/or delete the oven and put the food somewhere else.
    Maybe stop making new appliances for goals, it would be good to just have a new oven come out and not have to earns by buying new wallpaper or something, like the good old days.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ecool54 View Post
    I would like a Frozen Yoghurt Machine because Frozen Yoghurt is popular and there are so many different flavours that you can fill up a cookbook.
    It would also be nice if you add more recipes to existing ovens/or delete the oven and put the food somewhere else.
    Maybe stop making new appliances for goals, it would be good to just have a new oven come out and not have to earns by buying new wallpaper or something, like the good old days.
    Love the froyo idea!
    There is SO SO very much TL could do with a frozen yogurt theme!
    So many flavors, toppings, etc.
    Topping bar, weigh station, cherry shaped chairs, bright fun colors for walls/tiles, cute couches, modern decor.

Bakery ID: xoxJenn

☮ ❤ ツ

Quote Originally Posted by TinksThots View Post
    My idea for counters: Food storage. When you 'tap to manage' a full counter, you get the option to either clear it or keep the food, right? Well, what if 'store' was one of those options, and then you could 'tap to manage' an empty counter and get something like the cookbook on appliances, except it would be all the food you've put into storage.
    Yes, I want to be able to move my food to a different counter, I would buy a lot more counters then, now I just use the same one for all my food because I move my food around so much.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mousesb View Post
    There needs to be a block button in the games. California has anti-bullying laws and this covers cyberbullying and electronic harrassment too. There is some serious harrassment going on in the games and individual players need a swift way of dealing with it for adults as well as children. These games are meant to be entertaining. Don't let a few idiots spoil it for the rest of us. Safety should be a concern to the developers and owners of Storm8 and TeamLava, not just market share & profitability. And while your staff may be small, multiple complaints backed by screen shots for the same offender should be dealt with immediately and decisively. Thank you.
    Yes, yes, yes! I've suggested this several times, but all I get is "email TL support." As if that does any good. Why is it so difficult for them to add a "block" feature?