Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 384445464748

Thread: Which and how many dragons are you still missing?

Quote Originally Posted by blyzes07 View Post
    I am missing a few myself. The one I am trying to get the most is the anubis dragon.
    Finally got the Anubis Dragon!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by blyzes07 View Post
    Finally got the Anubis Dragon!
    Very nice, gratz! Anubis is one of the dragons that i bet would be very frustrating going for, myself i'm constantly just chancing it lol, and i have gotten a few good ones from it, like the Diamond one. But apart from that it'd be nice getting Atlantis and Moon - i think those are used to collect pieces for Comet dragon? Nice lil project imo. There should be more craftable dragons - both from quest components as well as from gems.

Edit: I only have 81 unique dragons so missing a bunch - this is kinda nice because it makes me see no point in stressing breeding really since i'm so far behind anyway!
    Last edited by MakJulos; 01-27-14 at 10:09 AM.

Executive Chef
    Treasure
    Unicorn
    Eclipse
    Mercury

That's all I want!

Executive Chef
    I have 144 unique dragons and will never have all of them since I don't speed breed, and have zero mythics, fairytales, stones, tropics, and cosmics. Trying to fill out the zodiac, dino, and royal habitats I have from when I accidentally bred those dragons and was forced to buy new habitats. Will probably stop at three of each if I ever get them (currently have two different royals, two different dinos, and one lonesome leo). My main goals are to have all the pink/black/diamond dragons available to me, although I missed getting naga and raven before they expired and the ying-yang tournament. Mainly I want mask, DA, and helios of all the missing dragons from my island and am trying to save up my 20 gold a day from treasure terraces just to buy them. Hoping for a big diamond hybrid sale like last Cyber Monday again when I bought my unicorn for 1500 saved gold. And I would like passion if it ever comes back since it seems useful against champions in the tournament. Clockwork and gadget are also cute and I would like to have them eventually.

Fashion Designer

Missing a bazillion dragons!!

Just curious how many dragons people don't have. My stats:

Level: 107
    Album: 118/201
    Missing: 83 currently in game, and a lot of removed ones
    # @ Epic: 40

Which just seems all kinds of fail lol. I long since gave up getting them ALL, but I did think I could at least get MOST. Apparently not?

I rarely speed breed, and with so many commons taking so long, I often get one try per day, just to get another island or magic. I did speed breed the yellow/green ones, since all the possible dragons were 5-10 hours, so for each 100 gold I spent I got 5-10 extra tries (speeding both den and nest). The 20 hour plus dragons though only give 2 extra tries per 100 gold - too expensive for me.

Even when I get them, I can't feed them. Most of my epics I got when it took a lot less food. Am nowhere near 10 epic light dragons. I've got dozens of dragons at 3 and 6, some for months just waiting for evolve. It takes weeks to get the permits, then wait 3 days for the land, then another day to clear, and another day to build habitats. I think there are way too many gates in the game to slow things down, and it's unnecessary given how many dragons there are to get IMO. I do buy gold, but it doesn't make sense to me to pay gold for EVERY part of the game! Or I'm like the worst player ever and don't know all the super secret strats lol!!
    Last edited by sapphirecross; 03-23-14 at 02:03 PM. Reason: Typo :)

I am missing so many I don't have any of the Zodiac dragons, which are my favorite!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by eshuman17 View Post
    I am missing so many I don't have any of the Zodiac dragons, which are my favorite!
    I have just Leo - for the longest time he was all alone in his habitat, then I got... another Leo. Lol. I kept it and leveled it to breed them together sometimes, but mostly they give me mist dragons.

How many are you missing? Do you have number in album?

Executive Chef
    Eh...naah, this really isn't same subject...well, it's about dragons ofc....

Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 384445464748