Page 45 of 99 FirstFirst ... 354142434445464748495595 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 03/27/2014 Update Troll Tribe Part 2

Executive Chef

As the first adventure came back with 3 pelts, I finished the quest. As you see, it says part 3 comes next week. (Despite that TL now says it wont)

I can confirm that the adventure option, crafting options remain after completing the questline.
    I currently have 2 more feral adventures on the way, wonder what they will bring tomorrow.
    Visit my main island: ZX71

Executive Chef
    I know some are still waiting to complete the boar goal, so I will just say this about the fish which is the next stage.

Any fish you catch will not count for the next goal until you have triggered all three boars. I have seen people post that they have spent lots of energy collecting from ponds to get the fish. I didn't have any luck collecting from normal ponds, so I collected from swampy pond only, as the drop rate (I believe) is higher than normal ponds.

It has taken 24 hours to collect all 10 fish from the swampy pond. I think that is a reasonable amount of time and it saved me a lot of energy.

After completing the fish goal, the recipe goal appears and only food cooked when it appears will count, so I didn't make my recipes in advance, even though I had the ingredients.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Anyuszko View Post

As the first adventure came back with 3 pelts, I finished the quest. As you see, it says part 3 comes next week. (Despite that TL now says it wont)

I can confirm that the adventure option, crafting options remain after completing the questline.
    I currently have 2 more feral adventures on the way, wonder what they will bring tomorrow.
    These are probably prepared well in advance. I would go by what Aggwynn said just a few days ago and not expect part 3 next update.

.....Now glimmergate - iron rich rock??? Really???
    Last edited by oliverrr11; 03-30-14 at 03:48 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Woohoo just got my first boar in 5 days!! (From Tablet or amphitheatre)

Didn't need any (got traps for first 3 in goal and got loads of items last week), but comforting to know they are still there haha

Just minutes later I collected from my 2nd adventure and got the 2 pelts I needed to compete the final goal of the week. (I got 2 pelts in my 1st adventure too, so now I have 1 spare pelt)

I've got enough resources for a 3rd adventure, but not sure whether to send or keep for another time?
    I'd need more fish for a 4th adventure, but have plenty of tusks for a 4th and even 5th or 6th.

Executive Chef
    Out of all the buildings which spawn boars, the sparkling mines are the ones with the most opportunities for collections. I have made 26 collections since the update on Thursday and have just spawned a boar on the 26th.

He dropped a troll horn

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ghjvcucjb View Post
    Oh how I dream of battling a Boar
    Then I would have to complain no more.
    I would feel elated and my spirits would soar.
    But no, for now I must patiently wait, which I abhor.

Yes, I'm keeping my day job

You're a true poet!

Rhino Keeper

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverrr11 View Post
    Very well done,I love it & how very true!

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks to my neighbours I can confirm several drops (black box) from new Feral Lands Adventure:
    Apple Tree, Lemon Tree and Orange Tree
    +10 Energy Crate
    Skunkupine, Boar and Fangbeast trap
    Multi-Color Hedge
    Maple Tree
    Sap Tree (it's already fully grown)
    Red Trillium
    Last edited by m1stery; 04-05-14 at 02:23 AM. Reason: New drops

Rhino Keeper
    cracked and bought gems