Page 22 of 48 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 03/06/2014 Update The Blythewood Sapling Part 3

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jaybay1147 View Post
    Now that I've finally got my dragon, I can now continue my quest! >
    i wish you luck. as my dragon refuses to give me more than ONE scale a week and you need FIVE scales for just ONE bottle of mythic essence...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jaybay1147 View Post
    Now that I've finally got my dragon, I can now continue my quest! >
    yayyy ) good luck

Rhino Keeper
    Yay, I made it in the time! For those who haven't started yet, the following might help ..

As soon as I collected the potion I didn't touch the blue book, just went straight to the castle and sent the quest out, which meant that the conversation with the faeries came up after my knights had left. As each adventure got to within 2 minutes of finishing I placed my avatar as close as possible to the castle, and tapped the castle to put the countdown on. This meant it took about 2 seconds to collect and send out again - don't touch the rewards, it's not necessary. I finished the 4th adventure with about 30 seconds to spare!

I did it for fun, and to see if it's possible without spending gems - which it is - but my blood pressure would have been much lower if I'd used 1 gem at the end!!!

Executive Chef
    I spent 1 gem to get all 4 adventures in. 5th came back without a garnet. So far 3 garnets have been wasted, hoping I may get it on this last one or else I shall be doomed to never-ending adventures which may or may not bring a trinket. Boohoo.

Executive Chef
    Phew, got it on my fourth try. Still have a 6th adventure out for a garnet but at least now it doesn't matter anymore.

Rhino Keeper
    while i am waiting for the letter to arrive for Agnes i am crafting the materials i need for the rest of the quest

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Anyuszko View Post
    As lordviv wrote before me, dont be sad, it takes ages to prepare with ingredients. Do you have 40 red petals? 70 living woods? 20 faeries murmur (now when it drops only from magic garden because of angry fairies)?
    Sorry missed this thought, it's fine taking ages to prepare, but it's kinda uncool blocking up the exchange so long.. That's all. For some of us who play this to the point of being borderline crazy, ingredients all always near maxed out.. I've only found living wood the major issue, I have raised this earlier as well I think.

If you recall when we started out in the game, getting those red petals for Ivy's hut drove a lot of players crazy, but it was not that it meant the exchange or some such building was held hostage for 4 days... Lol... In a weird sense because of the wait, my intensity in the game has dropped the last few days. Anyways, that's my experience.

Rhino Keeper
    I've tried crafting the garnet trinket many times and failed. And I haven't got a new garnet from the adventure since last night. I've run out of apples so I'll soon be unable to send my knights to look for garnets. My queendom's faeries are winning and I need new knights. All in all, *annoyed*

help! I made and collected the moonstone trinket from the magic forge. I made a second moonstone and that is sitting in my storage. When I go to check the "tree" it says you need another banner pole, etc. And then a garnet trinket which you make at the magic forge. my question/problem is my moonstone trinket has disappeared. I looked after collecting it from the forge, not in storage. Looked in potion and workshops, just in case, not there. I would make another but I need a trinket to do that and I do not know how to get an extra trinket. Will my moonstone or whatever I collected from the forge come back when I need to make the garnet trinket? And why is the forge offering to have me make the moonstone trinket when I go to the blue book where I am at air blessing and the make moonstone trinket is checked, upgrade the Blythewood Sapling is checked, and assuming after the times elapses for the upgrade on the sapling that will be checked. or will I need to purchase another life tree trinket (50 gems) to makes new moonstone trinket or the garnet trinket? Thank you for any help in advance.

Executive Chef
    OMG! This tree is getting bigger and pinker by the moment! Like Oliverr said, it looks like a big pink shoe. I keep turning it around trying to make it look good, but to no avail. Blorch! I don't know how to decorate with this...this *thing*. Dahlink!