Page 21 of 41 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 02/27/2014 Update The Blythewood Sapling Part 2

Any hope the mithril dragon will one day drop as an egg from the forgotten roost? That would be nice....

Yea I think it's rough ,if you look into the money made from games you think they could do it in a quest line

Farm Supplier
    I'm gonna be super cheesed if this storyline ends with a 3x3 waste of space that drops nothing useful.

Quote Originally Posted by sari2016 View Post
    Any hope the mithril dragon will one day drop as an egg from the forgotten roost? That would be nice....
    I PRAY FOR THAT!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    They increased it to 20. If the adventure is like other short time quest related ones it will only be available while doing that bit of the quest.

Done
    Thanks Maguar then i can get all needed parts for 2 saplings
    Visit my main island: ZX71

Executive Chef
    Can someone post a picture of round 13 (air blessing)? Wonder the gem costs of certain pieces
    Visit my main island: ZX71

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Anyuszko View Post
    Can someone post a picture of round 13 (air blessing)? Wonder the gem costs of certain pieces
    Hi Anyuszko, are you after the second Moonstone Trinket? It is 50 Gems each for the Life Tree Trinket and the Moonstone.

There is no skipping(use gems) available for step 13 in quest log, you can use gems to speed up the buildings to finish the goals.

Farm Supplier
    I am in the process of getting Greselda - I've got to make the Emotion Potion-so haven't started these quests yet. can you tell me is there a quest for the Mithril dragon or can you only buy it with gems? Thanks

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CleoHotel View Post
    I am in the process of getting Greselda - I've got to make the Emotion Potion-so haven't started these quests yet. can you tell me is there a quest for the Mithril dragon or can you only buy it with gems? Thanks
    The mithril dragon is only available by gems for now

Farm Supplier
    Collecting from pond x 10 includes the new mermaid pond as I just discovered